Wedding day

My day is finally here!!!!!!! my wedding day! i had a big beautiful frilly white dress on. my best friend layla was doing my hair, and shesha was doing my makeup. When layla was finished with my hair i stood up and looked in the full length mirror. my hair was done up in a triditional wedding hair do. and my makeup was to perfection.

A moment later my dad walks in. and says the weddings about to start. we all walk out, first my beautiful daughter sidny is the flower girl. and after every one else walks out, the music starts playing. my stomach flips and flops. me and my father are linked between arms. then i look around to see people crying and smiling. then i look up at the alter, to see dylan in his tux hes just smiling at me mouthing the words "your so beautiful."

When i reach the alter, dylan takes both of my hands. Me and dylan are lost in each others eyes. the preacher began talking.

"Erica greene do you take dylan dauzat as your lawfully wedded husband?" the preachers voice was deep but clear. "I do" i said with little enthusiasm. "and Dylan Dauzat do you take Erica greene as your lawfully wedded wife?" he said looking a Dylan. "i do." Dylan said almost immediately. "then you may kiss your bride!" he said. then Dylan leaned in, we both closed our eyes, and our lips touched and right then i was titled Erica Duazat!

Then everybody started clapping and cheering!!! "i love you Erica Dauzat" dylan said, and when he did it made me feel nice to know that my last name is the same as his!