Beautiful You

Knowles Resident

"Baby?" Rih spoke up breaking the silence between them as she laid her head on Beyoncé's lap. The older girl rolled her eyes at the pet name

"What nigga?" She asked in her hard tone, but Robyn knew she meant no harm in it.

"Do you love me?" The younger girl asked sweetly, grinning at the other one knowing she hates "that emotional shit" as her girlfriend would describe it

"Girl if yo ass don't stop tripping" Rih quickly sat up and started pouting at her and even though she wouldn't admit it, the beautiful sight of her girlfriend pouting melted Beyoncé's heart.

"You don't love me?" The younger girl asked sadly, feeling the need to shut her up once, Beyoncé crushed her lips onto Robyn's perfectly shaped lips.

The older girl coupes her soft yet pale cheeks with her warm hands, the affection warm Robyn's heart to no return.

A sweet and shadowing moan escaped the Barbadian's lips when they pulled apart. Beyoncé held a satisfied smirk watching Robyn softly flutter her lustful eyes.

"Did that kiss convince you?" She asked cockily, Robyn thought to perk her again softly than to respond.

Beyoncé ran her soft fingers on her little back, wanting to feel the softness of her skin as they held each.

The bones that appeared on the younger girl's back pained her, they reminded her of the darker side that existed in the soul of her girlfriend.

The Robyn she knows and is so in love with is the gentlest soul she has ever come across. But the Robyn that existed was dark, she was scared and broken.

"I love you more than you'll ever know" she mumbled softly against her skin, running her index finger softly on her spinal cord.

Robyn shivered under the older girl's embrace as her words maneuvered their way through her veins, each word touching and heal a part of her organ like medicine.

"I have to go" Robyn spoke out softly, the dread of going home evident in her own voice, Beyoncé clenched her teeth together at the mention of her leaving. She didn't want her to go

"Stay... please" the older girl practically begged, but it was pointless as she knew that she couldn't change her mind.

"I can't... you know that" Robyn said back to her with tears already forming in her eyes. Beyoncé's head dropped to their entwined fingers in defeat. The scars on her wrists broke her heart even more

"Promise me you won't do it anymore, Promise me Robyn" she said desperately, the younger girl's gaze looked elsewhere. She knew she couldn't lie to her, her eyes on her burnt her like a magnifying glass facing the sun.