My Best friend's Boyfriend

hi,Hope you enjoy it ,it might have sexual content in it if you donot feel comfortable with this , perhaps this is not the book for you.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Riley's POV

The sun seeped through the blinds as my eyes fluttered open.

Suddenly realisation of last nights events occurred as I felt a muscular arm clasping over my naked body.

'Was I that drunk?'

I don't even know who this guy is!? All I remember is going to the bar and some guy gave me a drink... what the f***!! this bastard spiked my drink!!! And I was so stupid to take a drink from a stranger !!!! Ugh!!!

I immediately jolted out of his bed searching frantically for my clothes around the messy room.

Once my clothes were recovered ,i quickly tossled my messy highlighted brown hair in a messy bun.

I washed my face clearing it of the uncomfortable make up.

When I was walking out of the bathroom I took time to look over the room . It had dirty clothes scattered all over the room ,I mean what do you expect from teenage boy's room , wait a second is he even a teenager ,oh please let him not be some older guy , i mean I've slept with older guys before but that was only for money I've never done it without money before!!!

But as I looked closer at his face i was speechless he was gorgeous ,but strangely familiar !!!! He looked about 18 same as me, he had blonde tossled hair that slightly brushed over his closed eyes and he had a sharp jaw-line.Omg !!!! I knew that he was familiar he's Toby he's my best friend , Julie's boyfriend !!!!

She'll never forgive me !!!! She's so in love with him it makes me envy her relationship .

Wait a second why am I worried when he's the one that spiked my drink ?!

Immediately my worry was replaced with raging anger and before I could stop myself I bitch slapped him making his body jump of the bed.

His face was completely red which made me stifle a chuckle.

"What the f*** was that for !!!"

He yelled at the top of his lungs .

"For spiking my drink at the bar, having me sleep with you and for cheating on my bestfriend you a** hole !!!!! " Now it's my turn to be angry.

He took a a deep breath and closed his eyes then opened his eyes.

"Riley what are u doing here?"

A little calmer this time ,but still harsh.

" You should tell me why because I don't even know ,all I remember is someone giving me a drink at the bar and the next thing if know I'm naked in bed with my best friend's boyfriend!!!"

"Well I didn't spike your drink! ,all I remember is seeing you drunk at the bar when I arrived grinding on random guys , so I pulled you aside and tried to make sure if you're okay next thing I know I'm shoving vodka down my throat !!!!!" He yelled "The rest is just a blur but I do remember you desperately screaming my name out loud." he said with a smirk.

" No I was not!!! Plus if I didn't even remember having sex that means you weren't that good." I said smirking triumphantly.

There was a long pause before someone finally spoke .

" By the way please don't tell Julie about us having sex she would never forgive me" he begged with pleading eyes making me absolutely melt ,but I would never show him that.

"Why would I want to tell her ,do you think I want to lose my only friend!!!"

Let's just say that all of my other friends stopped being my friends because I slept with their boyfriends. Hey!!! it's not my fault that they had hot boyfriends plus I would never fuck a guy unless they ask so. And none of them had their guys on a short leash so who am I not to take that opportunity as to treat a man's needs!!

"In that case since you're doubting my capabilities of pleasuring a woman ,ready for round 2 ?!" He smiled slyly.

I looked at him as if he had two heads. Is this guy serious !!!!

"What !!!!" I yelled

"Come on !!! It's just to prove to you that I'm the best f*** that you've ever had" he smiled jokilly.

After a long pause of seeing if he was actually serious, suddenly I realised that he had no clothes on !! He flexed his muscles on purpose to make his offer even more irresistible and sadly it was working . And as my eyes romed his body my breath hitched as I noticed his perfectly shaped 8 pack, and to make it worse he had the most captivating blue eyes with different shades that you could stare into for the whole day!!!

Right now turned on doesn't even begin to explain how I'm feeling ,I just want to grab his face and kiss him and do things to his body that my mama would beat me for thinking about !!!!

"Oh wat the heck " I reluctantly said before I smashed my lips to Toby's as our lips moved perfectly in sync.He skilfully multitasked as he tore off my shirt and kissed me at the same time. He led me to his bed and through me on it taking control of my body as he hovered over me and I reluctedly allowed him to.

I know I'm the worst friend ever but you try standing in front of a sexy as hell naked guy without jumping his bones. Unless you've accomplished that you can't judge .

But that guilt in my stomach just never went ,I know that I might be a girl that sleeps around but I have morals and today I broke two of them:

1. Do not sleep with anymore of your close friend's boyfriends

2. Don't sleep with the same guy twice

What have I done ?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for giving my book a chance !!! And I hope you liked the first chapter ,i know it's short but it's my first book so I just wanted to give y'all a taste of how the book is:)

Please comment , was it good,bad terrible please give some feed back I'm open for any criticism .

Thx so much bye :)