Chapter 2

When I woke up the next day i was so relieved when I find myself in my own bed .The comfort of my own freshly washed  sheets and the warmth made me want to just roll up my comforter and sleep for the rest of the day and that was precisely my plan ,until that stupid voice in my head was making me feel guilty for missing my first day of senior year. I stayed there under the covers debating with my conscience whether I should get up or not ,but at the end of the day it was my sister who made that decision for me.

Kristin burst into my bedroom with a pot in one hand and a metal spoon in the other making a loud clanging sound that crawled my blood uncontrollably .I dove under the covers trying to drown the clattering away but I desperately failed. After a few painful seconds I came up from the covers ,my hair probably looking like a bird's nest but I did not have time to think about my strange hair.

I looked up and glared at the annoying red head in front of me. She was laughing hysterically at my facial expression making my face heat up .

Kristin is my little sister she's 14 , very thin ,kind of gothic ,which irritates my dad ,but she's sweet ,well sometimes but this is not an example of one of her sweet times.

I sprang off of my bed trying to land on my feet but instead I wobbled around like I was now learning to walk and fell hard on my ass. The clanging stopped but it was replaced with a smug look from Kristin which I could sense from a mile away .

"What the fuck is your problem !"

I glared at her imagining that stupid little head of hers being kicked off her neck.

But she just looked at poor me rubbing my butt on the floor as if I was some clown.

I stood up dusting imaginary dust off my pajama pants

"Dad and Dominic want you downstairs to eat breakfast"

I was ready to yell at her but when I noticed how she stiffened when she said "dad and Dominic " I couldn't help but feel sorry for her . She hasn't been taking dad 's 'new affairs' very well so I saved her from any yelling . She should feel grateful and bend down on her knees , feeling grateful that I didn't yell at her, the little twerp just stands there nervously looking around my room .

"Whatever, but first of all try not to do that pot noise ever again or I'll slaughter you," I said harshly showing her that I'm still pissed at her ,I'm just going easy on her.

"But try not to act weird at breakfast ,you make dad feel bad "

"Fine whatever" she rolled her eyes obviously getting irritated .

As she was about to walk out of my room I called her back.

"Yes?"

"Today you're starting high school right ?"

She nodded.

I reached on my dressing table and took out a long strip of condom packets to dangle on my finger tips . I almost laughed as her eyes bulged out of their sockets when she saw the condoms.

"Uh uh um ...I'm gonna kinda you now ,umm..... pass on the condoms ,I ...i kind of don't plan on you know .......doing that"

She seemed so nervous and flustered and her cheeks were heated as red as her hair.

"You never know when you might need them"

So I threw it at her and she awkwardly left without a word.

I set my clothes on my bed then threw off my clothes and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and just felt like something was missing my hair's  brown high lighted hair  felt so plain, my high cheek bones seemed so out of place with my face.i took out some blond dye and got to work with my hair