Chapter 1.

A/N: in this story all of the magcon boys will be 16. except for cam he is 17 :')

Lisa's POV

"come in the car Lisa, we don't want you to be late on the first day of shooting." my  mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming"i yelled back.

i walked downstairs and checked myself in the mirror for the last time. i nodded and walked to the car. once we were in the car i quickly plug my earphones in. this will be a long day, and it's 9 in the freaking morning. it's a ride of 30 minutes but still.. today i am shooting an VideoClip with Shawn Mendes he is an friend of mine. it's about an girl who is playing hard to get. it's such an nice song. NO NOT NICE! it's an Amazing song. the first time i heard it immediately fel in love with it. after 25 minutes we arrived at an beach house. 

"this is beautiful" 

i was looking for the director. until i bumped into an boy.

"i am so sorry."i told the boy. i picked up his phone. and gave it to him. it's an blond boy with beautiful brown eyes. i stared at his eyes when he waved his hand in front of my face.

"uhm.. sorry what?"i asked him.

"i asked what you're name is" he said while smiling.

"oh, my name is-" i was cut of by the director.

"Lisa honey, come with me. you're dressingroom is the one at the end of the hall." he said alot of things to me. but i wasn't paying attention. the only thing i could think about is the boy with the blonde hair and the beautiful brown eyes. i snapped out off my thoughts because he gently pushed me in my room. i just sat there in silent thinking about him. i am so stupid.. there was a knock on my door.

"Come in"  i yelled.

after i told that person to come in the door opened. 

it was Shawn.

"hey loser." he laughed at me

"are you serious" i gave him a hug. 

we always talked in DM on twitter.

"it's good to meet you in person Lisa" i smiled at his cuteness.

"same shawn."i gave him another hug.

"so, what do you think about the kiss?" i froze at the question.

"what do you mean?"

"we have to kiss in the last part of the shoot.. i am sorry i did not know until today.."

"it's okay"i smiled and he smiled back.

i hope this will be a fun day.

__________________

this is a kind of crappy first chapter i know..

but i like it :')

i hope you guys like it :)