Shin-ah or kuroko's brothers....

We had just finished practice when the door opens. We all look over to see...my brother's...i look away and then freeze and looked back. What are they doing here? They didn't say anything about visiting me at school...did they? If they did i didn't hear it...

They looked around before their eye's landed on me. Their eye's widen a bit and they smiled. Kija smiles the biggest and the brightest, then he runs over and jumps at me. Bringing me into a hug.

The other two looked amused at that and start walking over.

"What is the meaning of this?" someone asked. I looked over to see akashi had said it. Well they were practicing with my team from seirin. Well we are from different schools but for some reason my old teammates came and joined us...

Kija, zeno, and jae-ha looks over at them.

"So who are they, shin-ah?" zeno asks saying my real name.

The others stared in confusion, shin-ah? Who's that? They all except the brothers wondered.

"Shin-ah? Who's that?" someone asked as my brothers stared with surprise.

"This is shin-ah." kija said as he pointed at me.

The other's had weird expression on their faces now...

"No that's kuroko..not shin-ah..." someone from my seirin said.

"Wait your still using that fake name yun gave you?" jae-ha said in surprise.

"I though you would give them your real name after a while..." zeno said with a hint of confusion...

"Wait so your saying that kuroko has been using a fake name and that's what we've been calling him by his fake name this whole time?!" i think kagami said.

I inch back little and my older brothers took notice and got a bit angry...and a little protective..

"That is no way to talk to him like that!" kija shouted with a hint of anger.

"Eh? And who are you supposed to be anyway?!" someone shouted.

"We're his older brothers you moron!" jae-ha shouted with a scowl on his face....yep they are definitely angry...i usually don't see them angry..overprotective much, right?

Everyone stared in surprise and shock. Kuroko- i mean shin-ah has older brothers?! But they don't even look alike!

"What do you mean brothers?! You don't even look alike!" i think aomine shouted..

"Eh? So what? Even if siblings don't look alike, they are still siblings, don't you think so to kija?" zeno said.

I look at them and then at my teammates. I looked back again and did it a few more times before i shrug my shoulders.

I then started walking away from the commotion. After a minute passed, his brothers noticed or more like sensed him getting farther away. They too started leaving..and that was when everyone else noticed that kuro-sorry i mean shin-ah was gone and his brothers were leaving as well.

~change of pov to the basketball players~

What were they going to do now? They all wondered as they took in the real name of their teammate, their friend...and companion.

What should they do? Act like they always did despite the name they all knew was a fake? Pretend like everything was the same? Do nothing? Stay the same because even though it wasn't his real name he was still kuroko? They didn't know what to do anymore...

~change pov to shin-ah~

I left them as they were arguing and i know that my brothers felt it and probably started leaving now...

I then felt them leaving their spot and headed towards where i was going...so i moved a bit faster, leaving them far behind....but either way I'll see them at home, which is why i didn't mind going faster to get home, i might even stop somewhere on the way there... Maybe....

So i got home and went to bed, leaving my brothers as they got here...'i hope they sleep alright..' i thought before sleep claimed me..

____________________*_*_______________
Ok i couldn't help it! I kinda thought kuroko and shin-ah looked a little alike...at least with their hair and all..but put a bit of makeup on and they will probably look a like...at least that's what i thought so i made this...so don't judge me! Well until next time...

Ja ne~!