Typical Fanfic - The Annialator

Hello peoples. My name is Jessica Von Potato butt my familia and friends call me Jessss.

I'm actually American but I live in Australia.

One day after school, when I came home, my mom and dad was fighting.

"Mom! Dad! What is wrong with you!" I shouted them.

"Don't be sad Jess" my mom tolded me nicely.

I fell down onto my knees and started crying. Why was my parents fighting? Why was I feeling tired?

"Tell me" I say to my mom, tears falling down my face waterfall-style.

"You must move to England today" my mom says.

"Why!" I shout so confused.

"Because agent Tomato Sack is after us Jess! If you don't go we will all die!"

"Agent Tomato Sack?" I cry.

I haven't seen him since he stabbed me with a ball-point pen on the roller coaster when I was a baby.

I runned away from the house. I can't believe this is haepening. I must go. As I runned, I tripped over a bear and almost dies.

"What is wrong with you?" I shouted to the bear.

The bear cried and swam away. Stupid bear.

I runned back home and saw my mom and dad still fighting.

"Where will I live?" I asks.

"At your cousin Louis' house" says mom.

I must go and pack up. I go to my room and find the ticket on my bed and cry again. I showered last night so I just pack my bags up and go down the stairs.

Oh no! The door bursts open and Agent Tomato Sack and his crew roll in.

"NEVERRRR!!!" I yell at him and stab his cheek with a ball point pen.

"Revenge!" I shout and stab his other cheek as well.

"Go Jess!" my mom shouts, "go!".

Tears fall down my eyes again and I run out of the house and into the airplane.

I sit next to a skinny man and I eated his food because he wasn't fast enough.

He smacked me and I plucked out his one whole eyebrow and he shut up.

I go to my cousin Louis' house after the flight. Wow it's big.

Oh God! I only remembered now! my cousin is in the world famous boyband called One Direction!

A/N : I worked extremely hard on this story. This story is my first story. If you are interested in publishing it, write in my message board. Please read it and vote please. Don't copy my work. Or I will tell you stupid. Bye! thanks!