Chapter 11 - Karaoke and Pool

A/N:
This is a flashback. I realised I never made that clear when I originally wrote it. 

"Gahyeon, get up!" Dami crawled on top of Gahyeon in her bed and laughed in her ear.

"Whaaa--" Gahyeon pushed Dami to the floor with her stiff arms and stretched.

"You can't have forgotten about today already?" She stood from the floor and stripped the duvet off Gahyeon. "It's SuA's birthday tomorrow, so we're all going out today. You remember?"

Gahyeon's mind was still fast asleep and she nodded sleepily. "What time is it?"

"Half nine. We're meeting at half eleven outside of the karaoke room."

"Ah, okay." Gahyeon swung her legs out of bed, accidentally knocking her phone out of the bed. She looked up guiltily at Dami and attempted a smile.

Dami sighed. "I'll get Mum to put a curfew on your phone if you continue to stay up late on it."

"Ah, Dami, don't do that!" Gahyeon perked up with an alarmed tone.

"Then don't do it." She chuckled. "You remember I got Mum to ban your Nintendo DS. Anyway, we're leaving at ten-thirty, so be ready for then."

"You're evil." Gahyeon moaned to her sister as she left the room.

Dami turned and stuck her tongue out.

"Are you being mean to Gahyeon again, Dami?" Their mum asked from the kitchen.

"No."

"Yes!" Gahyeon said loudly and walked out into the kitchen where their mum was making breakfast.

***

"Gahyeon! Dami!" Siyeon ran towards them around other pedestrians and hugged them both excitedly. "You're here!"

They laughed at her hyperactivity and followed her back over to where the others were; waiting outside of the karaoke building.

"Happy birthday for tomorrow, SuA." Gahyeon wished SuA with a hug.

"Give me a kiss then." She grinned and indicated her cheek.

"What? No!"

SuA pouted then laughed at Gahyeon's horrified expression.

"Happy birthday." Dami handed a card and wrapped present to SuA. "It's from both of us. Don't open it until tomorrow."

"Can we go in now?" Handong watched their close scene impatiently. "I've never been to a Korean karaoke room before."

Yoohyeon linked an arm with her and raised an eyebrow. "They're totally not listening, so let's go and reserve a room."

Gahyeon only missed their departure because she was trying to avoid a kiss from SuA. "Go away!" She squealed and moved her head to the side.

SuA finally stopped trying to attack her with her lips, so she hugged her again cautiously. But SuA quickly turned and kissed her on the cheek, leaving a pale pink stain.

"Heol." Gahyeon checked the stain out in her phone camera out and tried to rub it off.

"Hate to break it to you all, but I think Yoohyeon and Handong got bored waiting." Siyeon pointed to their vacant spot.

Dami snorted. "Can't believe I didn't notice."

"Not really, Dami." JiU broke into the conversation. "The way you were watching those two makes me feel that you were secretly concerned for your sister."

She rolled her eyes. "I just didn't want SuA doing anything risque with my innocent sister." She linked an arm with JiU. "You got it?"

"I got it." She grinned. "Let's go have some fun!"