Chapter 3

Yoongis POV 

We ended up car pooling in Namjoon truck. 4 of us had to sit in the tail gate thingy.

Jimin, jungkook, tae and I did. We had to lay down so cops didn't pull us over but it was fun.

When we arrived at our high school for the practice we ran in, already being a couple minutes late.

  "we are so going to have to do extra stretches." Hoseok said, throwing her hair into a high pony tail.

  "Yeah? What about the guys?" I asked.

Jungkooks POV

   "30 laps, go!" Coach yelled at us. We didn't even have on all our uniforms.

After the laps, we began practice. Just before we started, the cheerleaders started to walk our way.

Their are perks of being at football practices. All the cheerleaders practice right in front of us so we get a beautiful view of all the thicc women. Sadly their are downsides tho.

Most of them are sluts.

"Come on! We don't have all day! It's game week and I expect you guys to win!" Coach yelled.

  We all got back to practice.

Hoseok POV

  practice was finally over. I quickly left the changing room and meet up with Jin.

  Yes we ARE dating. But nobody else needs to know.

  Lin pulled my close and wrapped his arms loosely around my waist.

  "How was practice?" I asked calmly. I smiled.

  "It was good. I got to watch you guys run many laps as a punishment." I smirked.

  "A punishment? Just wait for yours when we leave." He winked and kissed me.