Chapter 1 / big news

I woke up. It was a normal day on summer break but today felt special like something big was going to happen. But then I remembered that I was at home all day so I threw on some clothes ( outfit in picture below ) and I went downstairs

 But then I remembered that I was at home all day so I threw on some clothes  ( outfit in picture below ) and I went downstairs

With my matte black iPhone 7+ and my iPad Pro to eat breakfast. When I got downstairs there was a note from my mom stating that I had to start packing all my stuff and that she would explain later . ' what ' I thought to myself . I still went on doing my usual morning routine ( eating froot loops and watching mylifeaseva aka the best best person ever ) I was watching Eva's literally my life music video and I loved it ,even though it came out a while ago I will always love it, then I went upstairs and got some boxes from the * special stuff * closet ( basically a closest full of unneeded things like 30 million boxes ) and got to work packing up my clothes. This was such a struggle considering I have the world messiest closet. * picture shown below * but I still tackled it .

When I'd finally finished packing up my room I heard my mom walk through the front door

" Amelia I'm home sweetheart." She called up the stairs
I raced down to greet her with a hug but when I reached the bottom step I realised she had company
" Amelia this is my boyfriend Carl and he is going to live with us now." My mom explained to me.
" Hello Carl my name is Amelia, so how long have you been with my mom?"I asked the new stranger standing in my hallway being announced as my moms unheard of boyfriend.
" well I've known your mom for around 7 years now and we've been dating for around 5 of those years ." He said to me.
I was star struck this man had known my mom for 7 years and dated for 5 years and I've never heard of him ever !

*******
A/N at this point you are probably thinking who is Amelia's dad the thing is she never met her dad so she never had one

******

Amelia's POV

My mom then went on about how Carl lived in LA formally and wanted to move back and next shocked me with they're engaged and we are moving to LA I mean Las freaking Angeles like what the hell mom !!!!!! I then went back up to my room faking a smile which nobody seemed to notice as mom and Carl were making out downstairs. Why did this have to happen to me I'm happy here, in Florida , but no we have to move to LA .