Part 6 // the next week

It had been a week since Sophie came to see me. I still hadn't asked what happened but today was the day. I hadn't long woken up and neither had she so we ate breakfast 🥞 and went back upstairs to my no our room. We sat on my bed and this is how it went down.

Sophie - You ok mils? You seem like something is bothering you. (she was messing with her cast which had been signed by all of Amelia's youtuber friends)
Amelia - I actually have something to ask you soph? It's about last week when you came here crying, you insisted we take you in but why, I don't understand.
S - I saw this coming. I came here because my mom said I had to go beca...
A - WHAT!? She kicked you out!?!
S - No my mom is ill Mils she has cancer and she told me to go because she was going to die that day and she didn't want time to see that.
A - but the cut I don't understand that.
S - when I landed in LA I new where to go but I fell over whilst crying in the pouring rain so when I got here my wound was wet bleeding and I cut it on a piece of glass which was spiked on the sidewalk.
A - I'm so sorry for bringing it up soph I love you bestie.
S - it's ok

We hugged and from then on we acted like sisters tbh and we basically were. Sophie's mom survived her cancer and came to live with us but a week later she died from a panic attack and in her will she wrote that her daughter Sophie would be taken care of my mom!