Chapter 1

GEORGES P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP great just great.All I want to do is make a nice meal for Y/N and everything is going wrong.The 'food' was completely burnt and the kitchen filled with smoke.She'd been really busy the last couple of days and quite frankly a little moody so I thought I'd treat her.Oh well, I thought chucking the charred meal in the bin.I grabbed my phone to order a takeaway,smiling at the photo of us in front of the Eiffel Tower on our anniversary.

YOUR P.O.V

I'd had a terrible week,the constant rain had really dampened my mood and I'd been feeling pretty ill.I pulled up onto the driveway at mine and George's house.I rushed and opened the door but I still managed to get absolutely soaked.Inside our house was pitch black "George ?" I called.I swear I had seen his car on the driveway.Suddenly his arms snaked around my waist and I relaxed.It was just George being his adorable self."Follow me"he said holding my hand leading me to a candlelit room.

GEORGE'S P.O.V

We had finished our pizza (I explained to Y/N about the whole cooking incident) and Y/N was giggling and chatting like her normal self."Sooo chef Shelley what's for pudding" she said joking,we both knew I wasn't the greatest cook out there."Well my princess we have the finest chocolate fudge brownie ice cream by Ben and Jerrys" I said winking at her.

All of a sudden Y/N went incredibly pale."Y/N are you ok?" I said concerned, this had been happening quite often the past two weeks yet she kept telling me she was fine."Yeah..uh I think I'll just get a glass of water" she said,getting up from the table."No, let me get it" I said, something was seriously wrong.

A whimper escaped Y/N's lips and she collapsed,just in time for me to catch her.