Recalling Memories and Magic!

FlashBack~

I would have to say it was a strange day. I never expected my personality would change. When we went through the portal, I didn't expect to go from shy to loving. Tina,Cookie,Kat, and I loved the boys. Of course Cookie was my rival for Ryan. Kissing him was the most part was the most exciting part.

FlashBack~ Over

I stared a the two, anger in my eyes. I stroked out. 'They still haven't changed!' I thought. 'Well,maybe I can help.' I heard. "What?!" "Over here dear!" I looked up to see a girl in a weird outfit.

"I'm Tally! I want to help you!" She explained

"I'm Tally! I want to help you!" She explained. "Ok!" I responded. (Rest is dialogue)

T-Well let's get started!
G-With what?
T-Giving you your wand and magic silly!
G-SAY WHAT?!?!
T-Yes dear. Now hold still!

I really didn't like the pain. When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of brown ones staring back at me. "Grace! Are you ok?!" Ryan...asked. "I-I-I-I'm fi-fine!" I said stuttering. "You should go look in a mirror." Ryan suggested. I shrugged and and went to look and one and I was REALLY surprised.

(Pretend the wand isn't there

(Pretend the wand isn't there.)

I was so confused. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I heard a voice yell. Goldy and the others came rushing in. "G-Grace?!" They all yelled. I only nodded. "Why did you leave me alone to die sis?" I suddenly said. I knew it wasn't me though. My voice was too high pitched. "W-What?!" Sis yelled. Ryan and the others looked confused.

AR (Anti-Ryan)- Well,what now?
PS (Psycho-Saber)-Not to sure.
DS (Dark-Shark)- I shall kill whoever did this to Grace!!!!!
All evil sides- .....Da Fuk?