Late Night

Hoseok POV

Soon enough, it was 11:00 p.m. and the restaurant was closing. Employees were cleaning up and getting ready to leave.

That familiar face came over to me, as he had said that I could go home with him if I'd like. I know it could be dangerous and for all I know I could end up dead, but I was too tired to think anything else, so I went home with him.

"So what'll it be? Are you coming home with me?"

"If it's alright with you, then yes"

"Of course it is! Come on, babe" he put his arm around me and walked me out.

"So where do you live?"

"Well, I share an apartment with a friend of mine, Daehyun. I'll introduce you to him when we get there. And don't worry, our place is a bit more decent than the ones out here look"

We walked down the street towards his apartment.

"So, do you have a name or is going to be pretty boy from now on?"

"My name is Hoseok"

"What a nice name, it suits you. And I suppose you'd probably want to know my name as well?"

"I mean, I would like to"

"Hah, of course you would. It's Bang Yongguk"

We made our way up some stairs to a small apartment. He opened the door and let me inside. For being such a small space, it was surprisingly very nice. The lights were dim and all the furniture was dark, but not gloomy. A boy that I can only assume is his roommate was laid on the couch asleep in front of a small television.

"Daehyun! Get up!"

The boy quickly rose from his position and turned to us.

"Oh- Hi!" He stood up to fix his hair,straighten his clothes, and fix the couch that he was sleeping on. "Yongguk, I didn't know you were bringing someone home tonight... Well then, I'll just go to my room and I'll let you two do your business here"

"Wait, Daehyun! That's not what we're doing tonight. This is my new friend Hoseok"

I waved shyly.

"He doesn't plan to go home so I told him he could stay here for the night"

"Oh, ok. Well then nice to meet you" with that, Daehyun had left to his room.

Yongguk sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit next to him. I saw that he wanted to talk for bit.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you leave home?"

I decided it was time to tell him. 

"Well... I was having some trouble with my boyfriend. I felt like we were happy but a friend of mine said that he was using me. When he told me that, I started to see it for myself, but still kind of denied it. Just to sum things up, we got into a fight a few days ago and I left to my friends house and... did some regretful things. So now here I am, I left this morning." 

"Wow... you've been through so much. Just the thought of being in that situation scares me. Are you ok?"

I don't even know how to answer that question anymore.

"I don't know. I don't even know how I'm feeling about it all. I feel relieved... but I'm also filled with guilt. I want to go home, but I can't. I'm just kind of... lost"

There was a short silence. Neither of us knew what to say.

"You said that your boyfriend was using you. Why did you let him?"