Chapter Two: It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!

"Luffy what the hell are you thinking?"

"What do you mean?"

"We don't know lick about these people! Let alone how dangerous they could be!"

"Yeah, but if they think their special because they're copycats, they can't be that strong."

"Ugh you can be such an idiot sometimes! You need to think these decisions through more thoroughly! You can't always be head first with everything!"

"Yeah but it doesn't matter. We're gonna win anyway. There's no doubt about that."

"Ahh you know what? I give up. There's no way anything I say is gonna change your mind."

"So there's an abandoned harbor town nearby? How about we go look for that? That should be fun!"

"Sure. We should make sure it's there and that they're at least not lying about that."

"Alright!"

Everyone headed on board, still thinking to themselves about how stupid their captain could be. Who makes a deal like that? What if they lose? What would they possibly want from them?

They traveled east a few miles, and sure enough, there was the town they were talking about. They decided to stay right there for the night, so they wouldn't have to move later. They made sure that they were prepared for anything that could come there way.

*Time skip to 5:30 PM*

(btw all the copycats are gonna be refered to as C and then the first letter of their name. For example, copy Zoro would be CZ. This is for the convenience of not reading copy whoever over and over and partial laziness on my part.)

It was 5:30. It was the time for a fight. A fight, that could change some people's lives. Everyone was there. They squared off in different areas based on skills and who's copy it was. Zoro was with CZ, Nami was with CN, Usopp was with CU, Sanji was with CS, and Chopper was with CT. Everyone had a copy except Luffy. He just ignored it and sat near where Zoro and CZ would be fighting for moral support since it would be kinda unfair if he helped anybody.

"Heh. You ready to fight me you copycat?"

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life!"

The fight started off strong. Zoro was really holding his own against his copy. He was almost winning until...

TO BE CONTINUED...