My Juliet || Mingyu

"Welcome home, Mingyu!"

It was a day just like any other day where I would greet Mingyu as he arrives home from his work. It looks like we're newlyweds, but we're quite not there yet. Our daily basis is just like others.

Whoever gets home first would cook and then greet the other person when they arrive home later. Eat, clean the dishes together, watching TV, and then later settle down onto our bed that we share. All of these moments are simple, and that's all I could ever wish for.

"I had a weird dream yesterday, (Y/N)." Mingyu turned to face me as we were laying down on our bed.

"Is it something alien related again?" I joked, causing Mingyu to lifted the corner of his mouth up slightly.

"No, not this time. It was a dream about us. We were in ancient time, and you were Juliet while I was R-Romeo." He avoided my gaze. One of his hand curled into a fist as he used it to cover his face as he pretended to cough slightly.

Mingyu was embarrassed.

"Oh my, I never knew you're into those cliché stuff." Again, a hint of playfulness was in my voice.

"I haven't watched or read anything that involves romance lately. It's interesting how that dream just popped into my mind out of nowhere...but I enjoyed it though." The last part was merely a whisper. Mingyu rested his hand on his forehead as he seemed to be deep in thought. Whatever he was thinking about, his face was as red as a tomato.

I turned over to my side to stared at him more directly. This was my favorite part of the day when I can simply enjoy his presence next to mine. His scent entered my nostrils as I closed my eyes.

"Good night, Mingyu."

I could feel the bed moves a little. Mingyu was reaching out his hand to grab the back of my head. His lips came in contact with my forehead before he rested his forehead on mine.

"Sweet dreams, my (Y/N)."

His voice was fading slowly into the distance. It was very faint, and I could no longer feel any of his warmth as well as his presence anymore. They're all fading away. The next thing I knew, I opened my eyes to find myself in a completely different room.

It was way bigger than our shared bedroom. Way fancier, but the most important thing was Mingyu was no longer by my side. I couldn't feel his presence anywhere near me.

I looked around, carefully studies the room. Everything was nicely decorated as the room carried very fancy royal vibes. I looked down to found myself in a soft, delicate white sleeping gown. I feel like a princess in a fairy tale, waiting for her prince.

I was sheepishly daydreaming how great all of this feels until I heard some faint noises outside. Curiously, I tip-toed towards the door leading to the balcony. Placing a hand on the handle, I pushed the door to step out.

Looking down, my eyes landed on a figure. Our eyes locked into each other as his gorgeous blonde hair swayed gently in the cold breeze.

"We meet again, my (Y/N)." His lips cracked a smile at my way as his eyes gleamed in happiness.

"Mingyu!? What are we doing here and why we're dresses so weird!? Are we in a play like 'Romeo and Juliet' or something?" I panicked, bombarded him with questions one after another.

"Play? 'Romeo and Juliet'? Who are they?" Mingyu replied back with even more questions throwing at my way.

I was utterly speechless. He was acting like as if he was the character itself.

"Anyway, I am here today to express my love for you." Mingyu was dramatically placing one of his hand on his heart as the other was forwarded at my direction.

"I know the Montagues and Capulets are enemies, but I could no longer suppress my love to thou. I take thee at thy word. Call me but love, and I'll be new baptis'd; Henceforth I never will be Mingyu." He spoke with pure genuine in his voice.

Oh no, is this what they called 'Shakespearean language'? My mind was blank as I don't know what he was talking about.

"By a name
I know not how to tell thee who I am:
My name, dear saint, is hateful to myself,
Because it is an enemy to thee.
Had I it written, I would tear the word." He continued.

Mingyu then began to climb the nearest tree. With his athletic build, he reached the top in no time. We were at the same height as Mingyu continued to locked his eyes with mine.

"O blessed, blessed night! I am afeard.
Being in night, all this is but a dream,
Too flattering-sweet to be substantial." Mingyu spoke sweetly.

"Mingyu, you need to stop using that 'Shakespearean language.' I don't know what in the world you're talking about!" I was frustrated. Very.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Mingyu obviously ignored my complaints as he kept going with his cliché historical-famous lines.

What happened next was unexpected. Mingyu's soft lips came in contact with mine. The kiss was warm and gentle, just like Mingyu himself. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sweet moment until both of us pulled away.

Mingyu cupped my face with both of his hands, once again he leaned closer to me. Resting his forehead on mine, he looks straight into my eyes.

"I loveth thee, my (Y/N)." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooo two chapters in one day, I should get a reward:)))))

I was laughing so much writing this chapter. Mingyu is such a sweetheart as I can totally imagine him doing this hahaha, aaaand this is a wrap for now. Thank you for reading! \^0^/

Please vote and comment, they motivate me a lot! ^^