03.

"Where the hell is this man bringing me?"
______________________________________

In the limo, Jungkook was just confused. Not knowing where he was headed, was kinda scary. The man just ordered him to get in the limo. It was a little off. More like A LOT off.

"Ok, we're here." The man said

You looked out the side window and saw yourself being pulled into a giant, gorgeous mansion. It had a huge fountain that sparkled in the sunlight, a spacious garage that could hold a semi truck, & a small (but big) lake that had a waterfall.

It was like he was in heaven.

"Welcome to your new home"

"Wait, what??!! Home? New home?? What does that mean?"

Jungkook was confused. Was he the new maid for the person who owned this house? If so, he didn't even sign up, even if there was even a job spot available.

"Why, I might ask, is this my new home?"

"You live here now" the man replied sweetly

"Am I like the maid?"

"Oh, of course not. I was just directed to bring you here by the owner of this house."

"By whom is the owner of this house"

"Well the talented...Park Jimin"

"WAIT WHAT!! I'M GOING TO LIVE WITH PARK JIMIN?!!"

"No need to shout, and yes, you will be staying with him for a very long time. Maybe your whole life."

"Really?!?"

"Well of course. He wanted you here. Also, if you didn't know this but Jimim is also...gay"

Jungkook almost fainted at the sound of those words. Jimin was GAY!! How was this? He never acted gay. He seemed like a guy that was strait, not gay.

"Sir, are you alright?" the man said with a questioned look on his face.

"Y-yea I'm f-fine. Just a-a little l-lightheaded."

"Let's go inside and get you a glass of water."

"O-ok"

The man walked Jungkook into the giant mansion. Jungkooks eyes widened the size of a golf ball. He has never seen anything more beautiful. EVER.

The man walked Jungkook to the couch, and helped him lie down, carefully.

The man leaves Jungkook to go get him a glass of water, when all of a sudden a tall figure walked out of the office. Jungkook was able to lift his head to see who had opened the door.

It...it...it...w-was...w-was...PARK F*CKING JIMIN!!!!!

He was wearing a black & white stripped shirt that covered half of his small hands, black ripped jeans, and casual black shoes.

"He's stunning" Jungkook thought

Jungkook had to rub his red eyes to make sure that he wasn't in some trance or dream.

He wasn't.

This was all real life. He was in the house of Park Jimin, the most famous Korean Singer, like, ever, & Jungkook was standing before him.

"No need to stare" a deep voice said

"O-oh, s-sorry, I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to" Jungkook stuttered