Introduction(Whyyyy)

Screaming from the upstairs "help please stop your hurting me"
Sofia was scared, she didn't know what to do, there was this boy that she usually got abused by him. He was called Simon he was Sofia brother.
"Shut up be quiet you little slut" Simon used to say this to her a lot while he beat her. He thought it was funny and a good laugh to do it. Sofia tried to tell someone but her parent did try to sort it out but I wasn't enough.
"Snitches get stitches" that what got told to her everyday and Sofia was scared enough so she didn't want to get hurt even more.
Sofia before any of this was a bright child smiling all the time and really bubble characteristic but that all went because of what Simon did to her.

Is it taken place every weekend, mum and dad would be working and he would have to look after us he would make me do things that She didn't want to do. He makes her do some sexual things that she shouldn't of been doing at her age as she was a child a little baby with no one to protect her that was her brother he should of protected her but he just took her for the advantage could he had more power than her. Sofia was scared all the time she didn't want to be hurt anymore. But she would even if she said no. She didn't have any power but she alway has guilt of what happened to her as she know it was her fault but we all know it wasn't but to her it was as she didn't have the strength to do anything.

I know this is a little long but I just wanted to give you a intro about what actually happened to her the story about it xx
Alice