Part 1

The police took away Svetlana after Abhay disclosed her intentions with the proofs he had managed to uncover during his time as her trophy husband. He had come looking to avenge his father from the Oberois, but instead discovered the culprit was another entirely. The scion of the Kapoor family, who'd worked for the Oberois, had actually caused the fire in an attempt to frame the family whose wealth and power he was envious of. The ill intentions of all the Kapoors had come to the forefront and the extent of their crimes meant that not even Shivaay could spare Tia, despite her apologising for her hand in repeatedly deceiving him. The law did not forgive criminals simply because they gave 'heartfelt' apologies or they were a powerful man's ex-fiance.

The whole Oberoi family bid Abhay farewell as he decided to start a new life away from any misplaced revenge games, and all stood in the main hall after all was said and done.

"Acha hua ke waqt rahte hue sachai bhaar aagayi. Mere teeno pothon ne humaari ghar ki izzat bachaali. It's good that the truth was revealed in enough time. My three grandsons saved the respect of our house." Dadi began to praise her grandsons, before remembering their respective other halfs. "Aur meri bahuon ne unka saath diya. Sach mein takkar ki ishqbaaazi hai tum sab ke bheech. And my daughter-in-laws supported them. Truly you all have takkar ki ishqbaaazi between you."

Shivaay and Anika beamed at each other, happy that their plan had worked... only it hadn't really, had it? The whole family was sharing praises, but really the only reason things had been sorted out was pure luck. Had Abhay not uncovered the truth then the brothers would still be continuing their charade, with no real plan of action in mind. Svetlana would have continued on with her raj of the house as Omkara and Rudra found more excuses to go out and meet up with Shivaay and Jhanvi continued pretending that she'd had a personality transplant. Dadi would have kept on wondering how all this had happened without her realising, while Shakti consoled her and Pinky made barbed remarks about the selfishness of TejVi and the girl Shivaay had supposedly adopted as a little sister. Gauri would have faced more torture quietly, not wanting to add to her husband's woes.

The OBros began to joke about how they were enjoying life, tricking Svetlana into thinking she had hurt them all by creating a rift between them, Anika adding in how nobody could shake the brothers bond. This led to a fist raised 'Dil bole Oberoi' moment from ShivAniOmRu as the rest of the family looked on with smiles on their faces, admiring their saviours, who had won against the enemy once again. The rest of the family, except one. They had emerged triumphant through hardship - Rudra announcing his Ram and Sita were back after their vanwaas. Shivaay took his wife's hand in his own and thanked her for standing beside him in their hardship as only a true life-partner would and the Oberois all applauded their love. All the Oberois except one.

One by one the hall cleared until only Omkara and Gauri remained. Dadi had felt tired after all the drama of the exposure and Bhavya had accompanied her to her room, which meant Rudra trailed closely behind dragging Soumya with him, unaware that this was the trend of his life - yearning for one whilst relying on the other. Pinky had gone to praise her Mata for once, Shakti at her heels, both glad to have their children back home, Pinky having suddenly accepted her bahu. Tej and Jhanvi also left to have a chat over a cup of tea, thankful that Svetlana was no longer a threat, and Shivaay and Anika were on a mission to find an empty area of the house - never their room - and some wall paint. Omkara grinned at his wife, moving to embrace her for the first time since returning from 'Germany', his whole attention now available for her as there was nothing more pressing to attend to. In his own joy he failed to notice his wife's more somber mood.

Omkara almost had her in his arms when she stepped back evading his hold. Startled he looked at her face properly of the first time since this drama began and was taken aback by the tears in her eyes and the tremble of her bottom lip as she avoided his gaze. Gauri closed her eyes tight almost as if she was taking a moment to compose herself and when she looked up at him again it was with anger and hurt, accusing him of wronging her in ways that he could not quite understand.