Chapter 11

JIMIN'S POV~

So we were all in the car now. Jungkook, Taehyung, Hobi Hyung and I together and the other three in another car. Hobi Hyung sat in the front seat so that our plan could be successful.
"I'm so tired, I slept really late last night." Taehyung said as he placed his head on my shoulder. He sat between Jungkook and I.
"Awww go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we reach." I said cutely and smiled. He cuddled up to me closely but then sat up.
"I'm uncomfortable, there isn't enough space here. I'll lie on your lap, it'll be better for me." Taehyung stated and I nodded. None of this went unnoticed by Jungkook who glared at Taehyung like he was about to kill him.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around my neck and sat on my lap. He snuggled up really close to me.

 *I couldn't find a guy on guy thing on google so be creative and think that the girl is Tae and the boy is Chim

*I couldn't find a guy on guy thing on google so be creative and think that the girl is Tae and the boy is Chim. Just wanted to show you what I was thinking.*

Hobi Hyung looked back at us and smiled. "Cute" was all he said and Jungkook scoffed softly but I definitely heard it.

We reached the venue of the next interview and it was a 'sit down interview.' The seven of us sat on high stools. Three in front and four at the back. I sat at the back in one of the middle seats and Taehyung immediately ran towards a seat beside me. Jungkook 'casually' walked towards me as well but he was beaten to the seat on my left by Yoongi Hyung.
"Ummmm Hyung, I want to sit there." Jungkook told Yoongi Hyung.
"Too late, you can sit near me." Yoongi Hyung replied with a smile.
"I want to sit here though!" Jungkook looked slightly angry now.
"Why?!" Yoongi Hyung replied with the same amount of anger.
"Because Jimin is MINE! I want to sit near him and all of y'all keep coming in the way. I want to apologise to him!" Jungkook said now completely annoyed. I could tell that he regretted yelling like that but what he said made me smile. I smiled at him and then at Yoongi Hyung.
"It's ok Hyung, let him sit here." I told Yoongi Hyung and he nodded moving up a seat. Jungkook smiled at me and then sat down.
"Sorry."
"Yeah, it's ok. I forgive you." Yoongi Hyung said. I chuckled at that, Jungkook was talking to me.
"Umm yeah, sorry to you too Hyung. I wasn't exactly talking to you... never mind." Jungkook said as he scratched the back of his head. That earned a chuckle from everyone.

The interview started and it was the same as usual, they asked us questions, we answered.
"So, tell us who's the closest to who in the group?" One interviewer asked. Each of us replied one by one.
Namjoon Hyung said Hobi Hyung,
Jin Hyung said Namjoon Hyung,
Hobi Hyung said Jin Hyung,
Yoongi Hyung said V,
V said Yoongi Hyung ,
And... it's my turn... what do I say? Oh my god...
"I think I'm the closest to Jimin Hyung. He and I share a close connection. He's always there for me even if I'm acting like the worst person ever. He has a golden heart and I just want to tell you Hyung, I'm sorry if I ever made you upset." My train of thoughts was cut off when Jungkook replied. His words made my heart melt, a smile immediately crept onto my face. How can I stay mad at him?
"Wow! That's very nice of you to say Jungkook. What about you Jimin-ssi?" The interviewer asked.
"I'm close to everyone but maybe a little bias to Jungkook. He's very annoying but he makes up for it." I said, I can't do anything about it. I can't keep myself from being closer to Jungkook. I won't let him off easy though, he needs to make up for it.
Jungkook smiled at me and very discretely held my hand behind the stools in front of us.
"Well that was easy. Lover boy can't really handle anyone being close to his Jiminie for too long!" Taehyung whispered into my ear. He's going to have to do a lot for me to forgive him.

The interview got over and we had to go back to the dorm. After reaching the house, everyone dispersed into their rooms and I was about to enter my room when I was pulled by my waist, into the room opposite mine. Jungkook's room...
He pushed me up against the wall.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'm so so so sorry. Forgive me! I didn't mean it ! I swear I didn't. If I had to choose between IU or you I wouldn't even hesitate to pick you. I hope you know that. Some girl who I barely know is not going to come between you and I. I feel a lot for you Jiminie. I'm sorry but I'm not going to let that all go just because I'm a stupid idiot who can't control his mouth. Forgive me and accept me, I want to be with you again and hold you again and kiss you and only you. I belong to you and you belong to me. Be my boyfriend? Please?"
My heart skipped a beat. I can't believe he actually asked me. Everything he said made me feel like the happiest and the luckiest man on Earth.
"I would love to be your boyfriend my Kookie, but now you're mine and only mine. I don't like sharing!" I said and giggled shyly. This man makes my heart do cartwheels every time he smiles.

We pulled each other in for a kiss which eventually turned into a make out. He slid his hands under my shirt and they roamed all around my back and stomach, feeling every muscle. My arms were wrapped around his neck as we continued kissing ferociously. I don't why but Jungkook always liked being in control and that's why he always lifted me up into his arms and made me wrap my legs around his torso. He first moved his hand to my butt and down to my thigh pulling it up a little and he held it there as he ran his hands from my butt to my lover thigh. Then as usual he picked me up and lead me to his bed.

We continued kissing and Jungkook moved his kisses down from my lips to my neck, then to my stomach and eventually down to my belt. By this time, both of our shirts were thrown somewhere on the floor and Jungkook roamed my body freely. He unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down in one swift motion. He stroked my clothed length before taking off my boxers and placing me in his mouth completely. He bobbed his mouth up and down which made me go wild. I moaned in pleasure and I could feel him smirk. I tangled my fingers into his hair, helping him move smoothly.
"Ah Jungkook-ah!" I moaned loudly and I could tell Jungkook loved it as he increased his pace.

Suddenly the door opened and we heard a shriek. I looked towards the door and found Taehyung and Yoongi Hyung standing there with their hands covering their eyes. Jungkook immediately hugged me and pulled a blanket over our exposed bodies.
"I came here to tell you two to make up but you guys are way past that stage! Ok babe, we need to leave!" Taehyung said and I covered my head in shame. The couple left the room and Jungkook started laughing hysterically and I soon joined him. He cuddled up to me and we just lay like that for a few moments. I put my boxers back on so that no other member could walk in on us.
"I'm so glad I can hold you. I thought at that moment that you would never talk to me again. I thought I screwed up!" Jungkook confessed.
"You did! You still have to make up for it. I haven't forgiven you completely. Sex isn't going to help, do something romantic! Be a good 'boyfriend'!" I replied and he smiled. We hugged and as usual I was little spoon and he was big spoon. We took a small nap and then got up for practice again.

I'm glad Jungkook and I resolved things. I can't stay away from his bunny face!

-----------------------------------

A/N
Word count- 1400

HEY GUYS HOPED YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I'M SORRY IT WASN'T THAT GOOD. I'LL BE UPLOADING THE JIKOOK DATE SCENE SOON SO WAIT FOR THAT.

ALSO, FOLLOW MY NEW FANPAGE @kreamkookiess
THANKS FOR READING! MAKE SURE TO VOTE❤️ LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

- LYLZEZZZZZ❤️