v as ve(ronica)ndetta ━ ( archie andrews )

(excuse my lame attempt of a good title)

* MEANS IT CAN BE CHANGED. 

STATUS: Open ✔.

TITLE: V as Ve(ronica)ndetta*.

OC NAME: Desiree West*.

TIMELINE: Season 2.

LOVE INTEREST: Archie Andrews.

SUMMARY

After finding out that Veronica Lodge went to Riverdale for a fresh new start after her troubled past, Desiree West follows her to the small town to get revenge for ruining her life back in New York.

No one knows why such a talented and rich girl as Desiree would move to a town that isn't even in the map, but all she wanted was to make Veronica's life miserable, and then leave as fast as she came.

But, between secrets, mysteries and blackmailing, the girl becomes closer to Archie Andrews, who turns out to be her enemy's boyfriend, and has no clue of what happened between the two girls.

CAST

Emma Roberts as Desiree West

IDEAS

—Veronica made Desiree suffer, but Desiree is no saint. Even when she was a victim of Veronica's bullying, blackmailing or whatever you decide to be the past between them, she became a bad bitch afterwards.

—She WON'T have a love interest in Archie just for pissing Veronica off. She'll be genuinely attracted to him, which will cause a lot more drama.

—I would love it if she becames best friends with Cheryl and/or Reggie.

—It would be AWESOME if you make Desiree send Veronica letters and messages making her think she's being a target for the blackhood. Of course, Desiree isn't the blackhood, but she can make V pay for her sins.