Being Blind Sucks:The Trip

So they gave us as much blood as we wanted and Daniel told us that 2 groups would go to NYC to go and live in a new facilitie that respected vampire's rights and I think I saw him wink at Carmen.Angie and I were hoping that we could go to NYC just to avoid the testing on the trip.We both went to sleep and dremt about NYC.

The next day all hell had broken lose; the vampires all must have found out about the trip to NYC because they had lost it. We wake up to screaming,hissing,the door on our cell was removed but there was a small acrilic glass box in the door way and doctors scrambling around with needles und containers full of chemicals.Oh, but the worst sight was guards packing all kinds of weapons and draging vampires by chains.They must have just had no fight left in them beacuse they just crawled behind them.It was awful.Angie was right next to me she sat there in shock and horror.

"Jade Raven Mathews, Angie Mehia Ramos, Carmen Mellow Graves."It was the same man who fixed my wound."Yes."We all said in unison."You three are one of the groups that will be going to New York City."He said."Oh and before you all start screaming,we must leave now."He said."OMG."I said."Let's go."Angie said.'We're finally free.'I think to myself.