LOVE ME RIGHT (Hiatus)

A young lady decided to take her own journey in a foreign land where no one wants to talk to her due to language barrier, where culture is far different from the one she had used to. A life without her so called family and a life full of challenges and sacrifices.

Will she be able to conquer all the problems while staying in an unfamiliar place or give up and show the weak side of her that no one can see?

Will she manage it all by herself or there will be people who will help her to gain her strength and be a person she can't even imagine she will be?

Will the hatred she keep inside her over that years be replaced by love? Or the hatred grow more than one couldn't imagine?

"The Square Root of Love is Hatred and Vice Versa" by imdosbaby

This story is a product of my imagination, if you guys find stories having similar plot, well I strongly say that it was all just a co incidence. Kpop fan like me has the same sweet dreams that we want to happen in real life and of course its with our bias.

And for those who will try to plagiarize my work, be a man, your conscience will knock you off. And please do remember that in every action, there will be an equivalent consequence for it. Or as simple as what we call KARMA. So don't you dare.

Readers please enjoy the story!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! JURY :-) :-)