Introduction

Aroush's Proverb:

I am in my last year of graduation working hard to get good numbers. I am always an average student who strives to get good numbers, but achieve with passing marks in my internal exams.i make sure that i get 60% above in my final and yes in my 1st year final i scored 68% and in my second 73%. Now i am aiming more for than 65% for my final i know you must be thinking why 60% to 65% it is because self development and self motivation (laughing) well this was about my efforts i put in my studies and goals. i am always ready to take selfie i know every girl loves to take selfie. i am an average looking girl but i love myself girl with high cheek bones and large forehead which i always hide it with my hairs ya i have a fringe haircut yeah you can tell that " i am self obsessed" (wink). I am 3rd child to my parents out of 4 we are allowed to take our own decisions my parents gives us that much liberty to us with so much trust and love always support our decisions whether it is about our education or our marriage they are my eyes without which i can't see anything i love my parents like any other girl who loves her parents and wants to do the best for them and make them proud of her work.

Zaroon's Proverb :

I am a college drop out 24 years old and creates games and fails to create sometime but my mom doesn't lose hope and always encourage me and tells me this is not my failure but an opportunity just because of her i am still with my passion to create my own gaming company. where i create my own games. My father owns his own company and expecting me to join like my other siblings he is a humble person where he is supporting his relatives and people who needs the basic things for there daily needs he is my inspiration how he helps people and make the greedy people knelt.i am good with my looks (brown eyes, with big lashes fair skin tall long nose with light beard) and working out and keeping my physique in shape is my hobby or you can say way of living. My gym is my world.

Well this was about this two different lives two different worlds what happens if this two different personalities meet 

This is my first story please ignore the grammatical mistakes. Did you like it? please do let me know will be updating the chapter in next two days. xoxo