Chapter 1

Chapter 1!

POV: Tris

"Chris, Where are we going?" I said as she started to explain. "We're going to Zeke's Place to play Candor or Dauntless, but first we have to get ready. Now hurry!"

We got to our apartment and Chris started to pick my clothes making sure that there were many layers. She picks a black crop top with a black leather jacket on top, some black skinny jeans and combat boots. Then began to do my makeup and hair. After about an hour we are both ready to go.

We are on our way to Zeke's apartment. when we got there we saw Will, Zeke, Uriah, Four, Lynn, Peter, and Marlene on the floor in a circle together. As soon as we walked in I saw Four looking at me with wide eyes. I can't believe he was looking at me. Chris is the only person who actually knows I like Four.

As we all said hey to each other we sat down I sat next to Chris and Four. Chris is on my right and Four is on my left. Four looks great as always.

"Okay since this is my place I get to go first in Condor or Dauntless.

Okay?" Zeke says.

"Okay" we all say.

"Who will be my first victim....hmmm."

"JUST PICK ALL READY" Uriah screams.

"Okay okay, gosh. Hmm. Uriah Candor Or dauntless?"

"DAUNTLESS I AINT NO PANSYCAKE."

Everyone stares at him as if he is crazy, which he is.

"What?" He says looking confused.

Zeke says "Nothing, I dare you to go to the pit and scream 'I love big buts and I cannot lie'"

"Fine," he says, "who's coming to watch?"

"I am, i am!" Me and Chris say at the same time causing us to laugh.

Chris, Uriah and I walk to the pit. When we got there me and Chris hid behind something while recording

Uriah to show the others.

There were a lot of people in the pit more than usual, but that's even better well not for Uriah.

"I LOVE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! I LOVE BIG BUTTS AND CANNOT LIE!" Uriah finally screamed

Everyone stared at him as if he was losing his mine and a few asked him if he was okay, but he just ran away and we followed him. When we got back to Zeke's place we showed everyone the video. Zeke was about to fall over because he was laughing so hard.

"Okay, okay, I know we all love me making a fool of myself but let's get on with the game. Tris! C of D?"

Thinking fast I said "candor" I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of Four.

"Ugh you pansycake. Anyways, is your crush in this room?" Uriah asked

AAAARRRGG I hate him so much!! But I have to answer. Chris gives me that you have to tell the truth but your gonna regret it look. Finally get the guts to say "yes."

"OOOOO" everyone says. While starring at me with wide eyes. I just hope they don't find out who it is all though I think it's pretty obvious.

"What?" I say, "Okay, Four I dare you to play 7 minutes in heave with your crush." I say trying to be chill about it. I'm secretly hoping that it's me.

"Hmmm...okay." He finally says while getting up and grabbing my hand.

When he does that I'm in shock and everyone else is too. There eyes are wide and mouths are open, but hopefully were in Zeke's room by the time they can actually talk and say something.

Hey guys!! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it took me so long to put it up. But please comment, follow, and add to your library! This is my first story so plz ignore the errors. :) Talk to you later.

Oooh and sorry for the cliff hanger ;)