Special RP #3: Blinding Blizzard Winds

(Special Rp for Amelia the Guard's chap)

Don't come rp here unless asked!

Here we face off against these illusionary  dangerous beasts of thunder and snow and poison.

Behir of the Everlasting Thunder-Scales. This beast does not care about "subtle." It will not waste time hiding unless its prey or opponent is strong enough to be a challenge. It runs through the forest on various thick legs that surge from its sides, in a pattern of a snake. It charges electricity in its fanged mouth which can be released from its scales as well. Behir armor is extremely valuable and  priceless for any warrior, although acquiring it is next to impossible. If you have the bad luck of seeing this mighty beast, hide. Do not run!

Phase Spider: This mutated spider was created after eating the carcass of a Behir. Since Behir are rarely killed, there are very few of these spiders but they are deadly with their illusions, poison, and ice attacks. It plays as a friend to a Behir, seemingly allies, but if the Behir it assist is dying, it will turn its back on it and eat it. Behir meat allows it to lay eggs despite gender, birthing more chaos into the land. Its eyes and legs are its weakness.