Chapter 1

(Veronica's POV)

*Beeeeeeeeeeppppppp*

Ugh why the fuck is my alarm going off? I opened my eyes a bit to check the time and saw that it was 6:25AM. Damn it! If I don't get up I'm gonna be late to school. Fuck it I'm up, anyways I have my home period today. I got up and went to get ready. I decided to wear shorts and a flowery tank top with a pair of vans.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen and got a yogurt to eat. It's currently 6:50AM and I have to leave in 5 minutes. I threw my trash away and left. Let me introduce myself, my name is Veronica Fernandez and I'm 18. I have black hair with pink tips and a nose piercing. My eyes are hazel and yes I'm Latina. I have an older brother named Joshua and an older sister named Jasmine. They're 25 and 22, Jasmine being the oldest. I live with my mom but she's hardly home. I currently have a boyfriend named Raymond and he's 19. My best friend is Angie Garcia. We basically live at each others house. We are the loudest girls ever. The whole school knows who we are.

I can't believe I decided to walk to school today. I finally got to school and it's 7:25AM. I went to my locker and got my Spanish book. Angie should be arriving soon so I walked to her locker like usual and waited for her. I waited for about 2 minutes until she showed up.

"Hey girlie." She said smiling as she walked up to her locker. "Are you ready for tonight?" She asked while getting her Spanish book as well.

"Oh my god yes!" I squealed.

"I honestly can't believe you got us tickets to see One Direction!" She said really loud.

Oh yeah did I mention we're big One Direction fans. "The job at Starbucks really pays off." I said laughing.

"Did Ray finally approve of us going without him?" She asked as we started walking towards class.

"I had to convince him into letting us go alone but it happened." I said happily.

"Did you tell your mom that we're going to my house when we get out at 12?" Angie asked as we entered the classroom.

"No she wasn't home like usual." I said shrugging.

"You should sleepover tonight unless you have plans with your man tonight." She said as she sat down in her usual seat next to me.

"Nah, I told him I wasn't up for anything after the concert, so I'm free for tonight." I said while getting my phone out of my pocket before sitting down.

"Alright good because I have something planned like Netflix and ice cream." She said.

Just as I was about to say something the bell rang which means it's almost 8:00AM. The tardy bell rang and in walked the teacher who looked nothing like our regular teacher.

"Alright class I'm Mrs. Williams and I am your substitute teacher today." She said while walking towards the desk.

"Shit that's Ray's mom." I whispered to Angie.

"You want to sneak out before she notices you?" She whispered back.

"She'll know I'm in this class when she takes roll." I said.

"Well I heard Jennifer is working on this project and she needs people to help her. I'll text her and ask her to get us out of here." Angie said and got her phone.

"Alright class lets take roll." The teacher said. She called out a few names until she got to mine.

"Veronica Fernandez." She said. I raised my hand and tried to hide my face but that didn't work.

"Ah well it's nice to see a familiar face this morning." Mrs. Williams said smiling.

After what seemed like a long period the bell rang and it was time for my next class which was yearbook. Unfortunately Angie wasn't in this class. I walked to my locker and put my Spanish book away and got my statistics book so I didn't have to come back after. I walked to class and sat in my seat. I felt my phone vibrate and checked who it was and it was my boyfriend.
Ray😊💙: Hey baby girl😘 I heard my mom was your teacher today
Me: Hey😊 and yeah I was actually surprised
Ray😊💙: I was too. Ik you said you don't want to do anything after the concert but I want to take you out to eat
Me: I already made plans with Angie but we can go have lunch
Ray😊💙: I can't baby remember I have that job interview today. I'm gonna pick you guys up from the concert tonight
Me: Oh yeah good luck with that ik you'll get the job though. Alright I'll let Angie know. Well I g2g I'll text you when I get out. Love you  babe💖💖💖
Ray😊💙: Love you too baby😘

~Skip to when they get out~

Finally it's 12:00PM and now we get to go to the concert. I walked to my locker and put everything I had for class away. I waited for Angie to come to my locker so we could leave right away. As soon as Angie came we walked to the front desk and showed them our home passes. We walked to Angie's house since it wasn't that far.

"Hey so Ray said he's picking us up after the concert." I said as we walked up the stairs to Angie's house.

"When did you guys talk?" Angie asked as we entered the house.

"At the beginning of 4th period he texted me saying that he wanted to take me out to eat after the concert." I said.

"What did you say?" She asked as we walked up to her room.

"I told him that I already had plans with you, then I offered lunch but he said he had a job interview." I said taking a seat on her bed.

"He's getting a job?" Angie asked taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah at some restaurant in Pasadena." I said.

"Good for him I guess. Anyways I don't know what to wear later." She said getting up and going towards her closet.

"Wear those ripped shorts and that crop top over there." I said pointing at the clothes.

"This is why I love you." She said getting the clothes.

"Oh so you only love me for my fashion sense. Ouch!" I said putting my hand over my heart pretending to be hurt.

"You know I love you for many other things. I just love your fashion sense a bit more." Angie said coming over to me and giving me a hug.

"I know." I said smiling and hugging her back.

"Are you excited for the concert?" Angie asked getting up from the floor and going to the bathroom to change.

"Yes, of course." I say checking my phone and making sure to text Raymond and letting him know that I'm with Angie.

I didn't work my ass of for  no reason." I said as I sent the text and put my phone down.

"Are you going to go home and change or stay with what you're wearing?" Angie asked as she walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm staying like this, plus I have the tickets with me." I said showing them to her.

"Do you want to put them in my bag or are you taking your bag?" Angie asked while putting her shoes on.

"I'm gonna put them in your bag." I said putting them in her bag.

"Alright let me see if my dad is ready to take us." Angie said and walked out.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm finally going to see the guys I'm in love with. Also, did I mention that 5 Seconds of Summer are opening up for them. I get to see Ashton! Ahh I can't believe this is real.

"Alright let's go!" Angie said as she got her bag. I got my phone and wallet and left. Now off to see the boys!!

A/N:
Hey guys it's Stephanie here, I hope you guys enjoy this story. I've had the idea for this for along time so I decided why not start now. Please vote, comment, and share! I Love you guys💙💙💙💙