My Own Rebel Love Song

Today was the day. The day I meet Black Veil Brides. I cant believe I get to meet my heros in person! My mind was a blur of excitment the day I and my best friend, Ruby, found out they guys would be doing a meet and greet after the show.

It was just after 4pm, the show started at 7:30pm... fuck I need to get ready! I walked over to my dark wooden closet to find some suitable yet sexy clothes to wear for the gig. My small hands pushed themselves between different fabrics, scanning for the perfect outfit. Finaly, I decided on my black, ripped skinny jeans, my low-cut skull shirt with the bursts of glitter and my BVB jacket for added effect (it was a BVB gig after all).

Once my chosen clothes were placed on my bed, i headed to my private bathroom to shower. The hot water felt nice running through my thick hair and down my back. As I stood under the hot spraying water of my shower, I started to day dream. Imagine meeting they guys... imagine hugging them... omg imagine Andy stood there with no shirt on! My mind was wondering. I finished my shower and my little fantasies about BVB, they were starting to get a little sexual... especialy the Andy ones...mmmm Andy...

********************************************

'Amy, hurry up! I want to be first in line!'

'Coming, Ruby, gimme one minute!', I shouted out my bedroom door. Ruby had arrived at my house twenty minutes ago. It wasnt even six yet! But I understood her impatience, we love BVB and we want to be right at the front of the crowd.

I laced up my new Doc Martins and ran towards my full length mirror to give myself a quick look over. My freshly dyed black hair was perfectly straight- bleached tips looking awesome too- and puffed up just the right amount. A perfect amount of eyeliner surrounded my deep hazel eyes making them stand out against my pale skin while my lips looked simple and innocent with nothing more than a single coat of vanilla lip balm having been applied. My low cut skull top showed off just enough clevage to not make me look like a whore and my slight wrists carried numerous bracelets. The ripped skinny jeans really helped show off my long legs, a hard thing to do when your only 5'2 and my shiny DM's looked ready for a mosh pit. I gotta say, I looked kinda hot. I threw my jacket over me, buried my phone and ticket in my jean pocket and dug a sharpi marker in my back pocket and ran down the stairs to Ruby.

'FINALY!', Ruby moaned at me. She had gone for the full Black Veil Brides look: the stitch Andy wore on his face was now on hers, her torso was sporting a close-fitting BVB shirt that showed off her curves, mega amounts of BVB braceltes were on her arms and her skinny jeans had an iron on BVB logo just under the pocket. Hung over her arm was the same jacket I had and she wore the converse shoes she had drew the BVB logo on. She was the ultimate superfan.

'Dude, you look awesome!', I said to her. The biggest smile was on my face, it kept hitting me that we were going to be meeting the five best dudes in the universe soon! Eeep!

'Thanks, Im gonna try and pull Ashley Purdy tonight'- she saw my 'its never gonna happen' look- 'Bitch, please! Have some faith. We get to meet the fucking band! Theres my chance to fuck THE Ashely Purdy! Shits going down tonight', she winked at me. 'And you look hot, by the way. You could score with one of them the way that clevage is working for you'.

'Um, thanks. You know we cant 'pull' or 'score' with them thought, right? They are in a band, they have groupies waiting for them most likely', I said with sadness in my voice. What I'd give to fuck Andy Biersack.

'Amy, Amy, Amy... Amy. You are underestimating our seduction powers'.

A giggle escaped from my mouth. 'Oh god... Im not even going to ask. Lets just go'.

'Fuck yeah!', Ruby shouted as she ran for the door. My mum was on a business trip for a few more weeks and my dad didnt live with us so the house was my responability. I locked the front door and tucked the keys in the opposite pocket from my phone and ticket just in time to be brutaly dragged to the car by an over excited Ruby.