Priory Review

Written by @TheFallingRain . We decided to make this the first Harry Styles Fan Fiction we review because it does not get nearly enough recognition as it deserves.

This fan fiction starts off a bit slow but before you know it you are hooked. There are two mysteries in this story so far. The first and most obvious to readers is "What the hell is going on at Priory Inc.?". The second is something we (we as in owners of this account) have discussed that we still don't know much about goes through Harry's mind. While I personally wish that I could see a Harry POV, I understand and respect the fact she keeps it a mystery. The book hasn't even reached the climax yet and it's already captivating my mind. It's one of those books that make you start thinking harder about what could really be going on out in the world. Maybe that's just me thinking that:)

TheFallingRain is a glorious writer and makes her characters seem so real. In all honestly I would love to have Jillian (Amber, the main characters bestfriend) just for a day of shopping. Priory is so exciting and a definite must-read. It's super dramatic and never is dull once you get into it. You fall in love with this book like you fall asleep. (Tfios fans will understand this)

All in all Priory is one of the most interesting and well-plotted out mysteries I've ever read.

Rate 8.1