0.1

/ unedited /

Minsoo's pov:

As my eyes adjust to the sunlight, i stretch my body across the bed.
I wake up due to my dumbass roommate attempting to cook breakfast in the kitchen, but it smells like they burnt all the food because the whole apartment stinks.

I pull myself out of bed and into the bathroom to brush my teeth before going to look at the mess and help fix it.

"Oh minsoo youre up... haha uh i was trying to surprise you with an incredible delicious scrumptious nutricious egg omelette"

I roll my eyes, "Idiot this place smells almost as bad as you, nasty. Get out of the way let me do it" i laugh and take the spatula.

"Thank god. Tbh i thought we'd have to actually eat these half burnt eggs. Love you M~~"

"Shut the fuck up. This isnt half burnt this is fucking demolished eggs. I didnt know food could be this black. Dont try and act all cute now joungsock"

"Ahaha okay you got me, but in my defense i was trying to be nice" jungkook chuckles.

"Mmhmm. Okay go set the table im done" i just shake my head.

I take a seat across from him and we start to dig in.

"Youf knowm we arr grabuadin shoon- jus wone moar kwarter" jungkook says as food flies out of his mouth.

"You gross baby. Speak after you eat dummy i cant understand you" i playfully hit him with a spoon

"Sorry sorry, i said we are graduating soon- just one more quarter" he seems excited.

"Yeah i know and i absolutely cannot wait to go to college. All the hot men i could date just waiting for me!" i cry.

"Hey the only man you need is right in front of you" jungkook winks.

"Thats soooooo funny but i dont want dumb highschool boys. Theyre too immature" i push his head away and continue eating.

"Yeah you're right. Except im not immature right hahahaha... but its legit the same for me too. Cant wait to get that adult bussy"

"Jungkook grosssss"

***************

After breakfast we get ready to head to school. I put on my uniform thats significantly tight on me because i grew a bit from last year. In other words my ass got dumb thicc.

Damn i look kinda hot.

"Minsoo hurry the fuck up or ill drag you out myself. im late"

"OKAY coming asshole"

Running, i grab my sneakers and we leave together.

A bit about me; im Song Minsoo- age 17. I live in the heart of SK, Seoul and im roommates with the idiot known as jungkook. I was born and raised in the U.S but i moved here when i was 15 to chase my dream of being an idol.... which failed. I love it here though so i decided to stay and continue my studies. My parents and sister live back in the States hence why im stuck with jk, who is actually my only real friend. I still have yet to experience my first kiss, and to fall in love. Obviously im still a virgin and thats pretty much it. Im a simple girl i guess.

Little did i know from here on out, i would no longer be a simple girl. In fact, my life was about to get really really complicated and it started on this fateful day.

*** A/N:
Hi guys. Its been years and years and years. I kind of forgot about this account and this story but hopefully I can start again. I am currently working on fixing up my other story "Unlucky" because its awful. I cant wait to interact with you guys. Thus, this story will temporarily be on hold until I can sort out Unlucky.