Life is no fairytale

I can't believe that I am running away from my house. It all started when my dad had to make some budget cuts. He said me and my mom had to get a job to but I refused cause I have still have school.My mom said I don't have to get a job. My mom had a talk with my dad. The thing that get on my nerve is that he is not even my real dad.My mom had married this bum a month ago. So far he lose his jobs,house,and car. The way I see it is he is bum and came here to get the easy way out.But I already know my real dad is never coming back but come on mom why this bum. The bum name is Micheal.My name is jonque and my mom name is lily. The bad part is the bum put me and my mom in danger.He is in a gang. He had promise my mom to leave the gang when they got married but he said if he leave he will be killled. 

I wish my mom never married this bum cause I promise if my mom get hurt he doesn't have to worry about the gang killing him. But let me tell the whole story about me running like I said before it started a month ago. The bum had finally move in. Now he is demanding and controlling. Like please you really think I am gone to listen to you a bum. It was the last month of school which suck cause now I have to look at this bum more often.But I would still keep in touch with my best friends.Today was the last week of school. Chelsa asked me do I have a summer romance I wish . Life was hard enough like I need a another guy to make it any harder. Chelsa said this is what pissing me off it is the last week of school and the teachers are still making us do work like what the fuck.I thought Chelsa had a point like damn can we get a break please.I can't really complain though cause I rather be at school then home. Finally the bell had rung for lunch. Me and Chelsa had ate lunch together of course. But Chelsa had skip the rest of school with her boyfriend to go to the mall. School was over so it time to go home. I came into the house and my mom and the bum were fussing. I just ignore them and went straight to my room. I had to put on my headphones to block them out. I don't know why my mom loves him if they fuss all the time. I guess that none of my buiness though. My mom comes in my room and tell me to pack my bags. My first reaction is what the fuck. She tell me that my dad has done something. My first thought is why the hell this nigga mom why come on. His gang had try to kill another gang but they had failed. So know the other gang is targeting everyone in the my dad gang. So me and my mom has to pack up and move into a motel for some time. I finish my packing and I was still pissed but their is nothing I can change about that. So it was Saturday I had plans to go to the library but I couldn't. Their some men that were staring at me so I went in a different apartments and waited till they left. So finally I went to my house and told my mom what happen. Then she we heard gunshots in the apartments. They were coming close to our room. So me and my mom had went out the fire escape. Now we started from the begging of the book me and my mom is running away from the house. I don't know where we will go but I know for now we have to run.