1

As I walked off the plane to the new place I would call home I turned to my best friend Izzy giving the biggest smile possible.  Before we go anywhere else I should probably tell you who I am.

My name is Adlei Thomas. I am an 18-year-old girl in LA aspiring to become a model. I am a whopping 4'10. I have Black hair and Brown eyes. Oh and fun fact I'm actually British so *Hair flip*

I'm moving to LA with my best friend since kindergarten Izzy

I'm moving to LA with my best friend since kindergarten Izzy. Now back to the crazy story that is my life.

Izzy and I walked to the baggage claim to grab our bags since my cousin Gabbie texted telling me she was almost here. As I tried to grab my bag that literally felt like it was filled with bricks Izzy started laughing at me.

"Izabella James get your ass over here," I yelled at Izzy who was in a fit of laughter watching me struggle to grab this bag that was actually the size of me.

"Hey, do you need any help?" A guy dressed in all black asked me. 

"Um, Only if you really don't mind. I don't want to be a nuisance," I responded

"Oh no, don't worry its fine," he responded lifting the bag with ease.

I finally looked up at the mystery man who was helping me to thank him. As I turned my head and got he got into my view I swear you could hear my heart beat 10x faster. 

"Carefully Adi, if you leave your mouth open any longer you might get flys up in there!" She yelled at me as I admired the man in front of me.

I turned to her and flipped her off mad at her for ruining the moment. I felt a buzz in my pocket probably from Gabbie telling me she was here. 

What I saw on my phone next terrified me something I hoped I could get away from, one of the main reasons I moved here showed.

A/N: Already got some drama. I hope you guys like this story

Insta-Its.kat.a