Prologue

The sun rose over the sky slowly, blooming like a flower petal by petal. Pleasant warmth of its rays has already spread over the place informing the arrival of yet another new day.

"Wake up....Wake up...Wake up..." The morning alarm sang a robotic melody in attempt to wake up the two friends sleeping diagonally in a king size bed

Sam was the one who got up first, switching the alarm off she sped into the washroom to get refreshed. She came out to only to see radhika her rads sleeping on her stomach arms and legs spread like a star fish.

"Get up girl we are already" she shook her hard

"5 more minutes please its lot earlier than our regular time" Rads spoke sleepily and stuffed her face more into the fluffy pink pillow

Not receiving any answer from her friend she turned over and rubbed her sleepy eyes to see sam who was standing near the edge of the bed with her hands on her hips glaring her. Without any other word she dragged herself out of bed and walked slowly towards the washroom.

After 15 mins both the friends got ready in their track pants and t shirts and started to the central park in their society where they go for morning jog every day. Radhika kept wondering about sam being over enthusiastic. In normal days it is radhika who will wake up first and get ready she has to plead to sam to get her ass out of the bed but today it was sam who got up first earlier than their regular timing. A big fat grin adorning her face also increased her suspicion on her. She also thought to voice out her suspicions later and continued her jog looking at sam who was grinning like a laughing Buddha statue.

On the way back home Radhika asked her thoughts to still smiling sam only to know about her boyfriend shifting to their apartment that too to their adjacent flat.

"Are you saying for real?!" She exclaimed at sam who was smiling wider

"Yes rads iam so exited" Sam smiled in all her 32 teethes

Sam smiled in all her 32 teethes

"Are you not happy with this rads" Sam questioned with a sad face seeing her expression

"Hey stop your drama he is a good guy iam happy for you guys" She pulled her to a side hug

Both headed towards their flat. Suddenly radhika screamed nooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😫😫 earning weird look from the fellow joggers.

"What happened radhu why are you shouting like this?" equally shocked sam asked her

"Radhikaaaaaa" Sam shook her who was still standing like a frozen statue

"What were you telling?" Radhika asked her face still shock stricken

"What did I say?" Sam questioned back raising her eye brows

Radhika threw an angry glare

"What is shocking for you in him shifting place, you screamed like anything?" Sam asked with a blank face 😑

"Is that khadoos is also shifting with him?" Radhika asked with a frown😖

Sam nodded positively smiling at her friend's annoyance

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo"  Radhika screamed again

********

Arjun came out of his room and looked around as he heard someone calling him. Shaking his head he came inside without finding anyone near. Reaching the hall he saw Neil sleeping amidst of packages. He fell asleep while packing. Neil's mobile alarm started ringing in full sleep mode he slide the snooze control and started talking.

"Who the hell is disturbing my sleep" he shouted and blabbered in half sleep getting no response from the other side.

Arjun laughed at the sight and shook Neil to wake him up. After Arjun's continues try Neil woke up from his sleep looking at arjun laughing like a mad as his first sight in the morning.

"What happened man why are you laughing like this?" He asked in a sleepy voice irritated by arjun's continuous laughter. Arjun composed himself and explained the whole scene and broke into laughter again seeing Neil's expression. Neil scratched his head and ran towards the bathroom before his friend start teasing him more. Arjun headed to stop Neil but he ran so fast locked himself inside.

"Neil you cannot be inside bathroom for the whole day" He warned in a teasing manner

"Hope you didn't forget we are shifting to Sam's place today" He added before moving inside kitchen to make coffee for both.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(A:N 
Ta Da  so I am back with my first ever story I wrote on my favorite couple Arjun and Radhika this is a new version of the story I wrote in TU  I know many of you missed  so here we go 😁

Pls comment your views it will boost me to write more. Give it a star if u like.

Last but not least I dedicate this chapter to all my lovely friends Inspired me to write

Love u all....Take care Bye Bye 😘😘😘

)