meeting you // namjin

namjoon and seokjin, internet best friends. one lives in gwacheon and the other seoul but finally, finally seokjin is coming to visit after five years of nonstop texting and skype calling.

it's three in the morning, seokjin's just reached the train station in seoul and he doesn't expect anyone to be there but holy shit, there's the mess of blonde hair and the cheeky grin of kim namjoon, and he jumps into the younger's arms with no hesitation.

namjoon's arms circle his waist as he lifts up his best friend, both of them spinning in circles as the world slows around them.

seokjin is laughing and crying at the same time into his shoulder and namjoon's doing the same thing.

when namjoon sets him down they stare into each other's eyes for a long while, until namjoon offers to take him home.

as they walk to the younger's car, their hands subconsciously find each other, knowing that they can't stay away.

to get to this point has taken unbelievable effort. namjoon's had to save money for months to make it work, and so has seokjin.

but fast forward two years and seokjin's moving in. every time namjoon wakes up to seokjin's face and every time he makes morning coffee he thinks,

it was worth it.