Just do it

It's difficult to explain, to live at the aim of everybody's eyes, to lie just to fit to cry at night in your bed and be scared all day.
Wanting to rewind, to get all over again, undo your steps, trying to make a better version of yourself. But not for you, cuz to see a smile on their faces.
See... that's where I was wrong, I was alone, had no friends, just there on my home reading books, listen to songs, but you know what? I shouldn't care.
Look... it's good to be different and even better if you have respect for yourself, knowing that you'll do something greater one day.
It took me a while to get it, maybe it wasn't soon enough, people are insecure, people hates what's new, what's not like them, is always the same, they can't control it, they have to handle it somehow, so they make fun of... you pal.
How could I have respect? Am I kidding? Not even my head wanted to be me, I hated me, wanted to change every single thing. Let's take a break now,
I didn't really have a rough life I'm a suburban kid with a pretty nice house. But that didn't save me from some issues that made me insecure, made me feel worthless, made me seek for strength.
We all have our own demons to fight to, they wont leave, they wont left you. You have to face them, kill'em.
Why is that hard to understand? You're not perfect, neither do I, we are only different, let's show them what is like...
The whole meaning of this mysterious path called life is to find your own light, uncensored it, exposed it and live with it. How am I supposed to use my defects to my benefit? Make them my inner strength to keep holding on.
I didn't shovel shit all my life but I realized that everybody cares for themselves, you won't get what deserves (if you don't fight) but always reminds, our final goal is to achieve happiness.
People doesn't change, get used to it. They can lie they can blame, but they'd never say (it's my fault). People will show their true, is far worse than you knew.
And it is hard to accept... that you're wrong that you're lost, that you're afraid... but wake up little soldier, open your eyes, focus on what you want and just go and do it. See how your life get's on it's way.
Don't fucking give up, keep your arms up, you gotta go through all this to succeed.
There's no easy way to climb a mountain, but only the view on the top worth the effort you've made.