Chapter2 :I Hate Him

A/N :Thankyou soo much to everyone who is reading my book ❤I really appreciate it ❤Anyways i hope you like this chapter too❤^^

Seokjin's P.O.V

After school was over i was just walking in the corridors making sure that those who are assigned to clean thier respective classes are doing thier job properly.

Jimin and Hoseok went home already.Although jimin always helps me with after school duties but today i asked him to go home early because he was exhausted and wasn't feeling well .

As i was looking around i found a guy and two girls teasing a junior girl.The guy was shouting on her and forcing her to hold the duster and cleaning spray and the girls were laughing at her.

Looking at the situation I supposed that the guy was assigned to do the cleaning of his classroom and now he is forcing that poor girl to do the cleaning and those two girls beside him are just playing along there so called 'Oppa'.

I went near them and grabbed the guy's shoulder and forced him to face me

"MIN YOONGI !!! " ,I forgot the reason i was going to scold him for as soon as i saw his delinquent like appearance

"Waitt !why are you wearing these fancy accessories again ..i asked you to remove them ..why didn't you ? Can't you behave like a disciplined high school student ", I shouted ,he just rolled his eyes in annoyance .

"I said you to call me Suga",He said walking past me .

I started yelling at him again when i noticed the girl,
"What were you doing Min yoongi ?
Why were you forcing this girl?
It was your duty ?wasn't it ?
Where are you going?"

I was going to run after him but was stopped by those girls who were standing beside Yoongi .

One of them said :
"how dare you talk to suga oppa like that ?This girl was doing nothing so oppa gently asked her to help him ,but she started crying like a baby."

The other girl said:
"Our suga oppa is a busy person unlike her .He is so cool .He doesn't need to do these minor works!!"

I was soo pissed at them ,like how can they treat another girl like that just because of some delinquent looking guy.!

(A/N : i love min yoongii soo much ..my heart hurts writing him as delinquent looking guy </3 )

I just controlled myself from saying something harsh to those girls and walked towards the girl who was wiping off her tears.

"Are you okay?" ,I asked her with sincerity in my voice so that she can be a little comfortable around me .She nodded in reply.

"You can go home ,i will take care of everything here ,don't worry", I said while smiling at her .The girl blushed then nodded and went .

I turned around to face those bitches ," As for you girls,as your oppa is a busy guy i suppose you can do his duties then !", i smirked then handed one of them the duster and the other girl the cleaning spray and then quickly started walking away before they could even argue .

As i was done with everything i finally grabbed my bag and was going to rush out but i heard someone crying ?? I walked towards the sound ,it was coming from a window which led to our school backyard so I opened it .

And i was right ,there was a girl sobbing infront of none other than ....

"KIM TAEHYUNG", I shouted.

"HOW DARE YOU?", the girl stopped crying,startled by hearing my voice , she just ran away before i could ask her about anything .

"what did you do to her ? Why was she crying ? How can you make someone cry ? Don't you have a heart ? Why aren't you answering my questions ? Are you mute or something ?", I started panting due to continuous shouting at him.

"I rejected her !" ,was all he said and started walking away.Before he can go any farther i yelled again ,"Yahhhhh !! How can you do that to someone ?"

"Says the one who secretly throws every single letter received without even reading them ",he said while turning back and giving me a quick smirk.

My face got red upto the tip of my ears, i began saying myself that i got flustered because of the embarassment that he knows about me throwing those letters and not because of the smirk *which i found so attractive *.

I snapped out of my deep thoughts of convincing myself for the former reason when i heard his voice "Bye Bye president !" ,and he walked out of the school.

I stood there dumbfounded. I then slowly realized about the situation i was in , Anger took over me .

"How dare he stalk me ! " , i said to myself.

Atleast i don't break hearts . He has started to get on my nerves . I just wish i could strangle him to death.

I HATE HIM.

A/N : So guys !! how was this update^^? i hope you like it <3

If there are any errors do let me know ^^