Need to Hold you.

This is a boyxboy action, meaning it involves a boy to boy relationship. If you don't like this kind of story.. do me a favor and leave. I don't need someone who hang around critizising my work.

   CHAPTER ONE

I walk faster as i pass a group of guys staring at me as if i'm a walking meat and they're a pack of lions. Geez.. When will this town change? Anyway,i didn't mean to be rude.. so now i'm going to intoduce myself. (A/n=which you should have done earlier-.-) I'm Jhondy Jared Stanlen. 17 yrs. old. I'm a senior. And yes.. there's something that comes along with my name.

It's NERD. And unfortunately, this town is not very much open for a  person like me. And you get the idea. I always got bully in my school. That place is hell! Can you believe that this town specially my school is more open for homosexuals than NERDS? I mean.. i'm not THAT different from other teenagers ! I just happened to have a VERY advance mind than a normal teen and a blurd eyes which make me wear a glass and a little aloof to people. What's wrong with that?

Well anyway, i don't really care about others. 'Coz i still have my bestfriend and girlfriend. If you're thinking they're just like me? ah-uh. Wrong! My bestfriend happens to be the most popular guy in our school. He's the basketball MVP. He's the opposite of me.But that doesn't keep us from being best budds. We've been friends since freshmen year.

And my girlfriend? She's the  school hottie and the cheerleader of our cheering squad. They're both kind. And they accept me for who i am. So now i'm heading to my bestfriends place. I have to tell him something. Well,share is the right word actually. I've been wishing to get to stay at my uncle's house in New york. I love that guy, he's like my second father. And my parents just told me that i can stay there for two weeks! Sweet! So now i'm going to tell this good news to Macky(my bestfriend). I know i should share it to my girlfriend first but Macky and i were like brothers.

So he get to know it first. When i reach Macky's door i pull out my keys inside my pocket. Yep. i have a duplicate key. Don't freak out. Told you we're super close. So i open the door and walk inside. Maybe his in his room. So i walk upstairs and made my way to his room. i was close to his room when i heard moans. Geez he brought someone home again? i'll just do what i always do when i have to tell him something but his in the middle of SOMETHING.

I always interrupt his make out session and of course after the girl leave he'll shout at me for making his stomach ache. But then he'll laugh along with me after a minute. So i slowly open the door and peek. Then the moans become clearer.

"Uhh... M-mackyyyy... Deeperrr...."-i heard the girl moaned. I froze when i heard the girls voice. 'N-no it c-can't be' i try to convince myself.. But when i heard the girl moaned again.. I'm certain. I slam the door open. And step inside. I saw them froze a minute then they parted. Macky look like he's gonna freak out while  Jenna-my girlfriend-look bored. Huh! Traitors!!!!

"J-jay.. I-it's not what it look like."-Macky tried to explain.Not what it look like? Damn i'm not stupid!

"Not what it look like?!!! Damn Macky!! IT IS what IT look like !! My bestfriend is fucking My girlfriend!!! That's what it look like!!!"-i shouted. Damn i'm mad. No. Not mad. I'm Furious!!

"Oh shush Jhondy. Don't start your pathetic lines. Get over it. Macky is so much better than you."-Jenna said. Her tone's as if she doesn't give a damn about what i would feel seeing her with my bestfriend both NAKED.

"Shut up!"-Macky yell at her.

"Don 't yell at her!"- i shout at Macky. Then i was taken aback. I love her this much huh? For a moment i thought i saw Jenna's face soften.But it returned to it's usual bitch face.

"Don't.ever.talk.to.me.again. Traitors!!"-i shout at them then run outside. Once i knew i was far from them i let my tears fall. I didn't knew humans heart could be pieces in just a blink of an eye. Damn both of them!!! Damn Jenna! Damn Macky!! I didn't know how i get home but i didn't want to think so i just run my way to my room then slam my door closed. I locked it before jump on my bed under my comforter. Then i cracked. I cried loud. I punch my pillow repeatedly as if it'll make me okay. But unfortunately,it didn't. That's when i heard a song.

"When you're down and your broke.... come to me i'll hug you tight, i'll wipe yours tears and humm a song. Baby momma got you know."-i look up and saw mom and dad sitting beside my bed.

"Baby, mom and dad is here. Always remeber that okay?"-dad said which made me cry more.

"T-they betray me d-dad. Macky and J-jenna. T-they betray me."-then i cracked again.

"Hush.. We don't know what those two did to you but baby,don't give up okay? We're here. You know that right?"-mom asked. I nod.

"We love you baby."-Dad utter.

"D-dad,Mom.. I-i want to go to New york sooner than scheduled. Please mom,dad?"-i asked hopefully. I know going away won't make me feel better. But i want some time alone. I wanna breath.

"Okay baby. Whatever you want. You'll decide."-dad answered.

I tried to smile at them . The last thing i want is to see my parents suffer just because i suffer. Before i drift to sleep i felt my moms lips touch my forehead. I love my parents.