Watta Love <3

sorry in advance for typo errors... hihihi ^-^V

------------

It was summer when my family went back to our province for a vacation. I was so excited to see the hills and valleys there. I was just five or six years old since our last visit. It's been a long time. All I could remember was my childhood bestfriend, Kevin. He's the son of my mother's bestfriend. We used to play by the seashore, building sand castles together that the waves eventually destroy, and feeding all the animals in Mang Lucio's farm. I could imagine Kevin, from his maong jumper and blue shirt to his nerdy eye glasses. I presumed he's still the same gut I knew.

When my family arrived, our relatives gave as a warm welcome. It was complete with a welcome banner, balloons and confetti. It felt like we were celebrating a town fiesta because there were lots of food and people who welcomed us. Kevin wasn't there because he was helping Mang Lucio to harvest rice grains, so right after the festivities, I went there to hand my gift to Kevin, and of course to suprise him.

When I arrived at the farm, I saw him carrying a sack of rice grain on his shoulder. I heard Mang Lucip calling his name and asking him to take a rest in the nipa hut. I surprised them. Then, I volunteered to help in arranging the sacks of grain. I was si happy to see Kevin after almost ten years.

I spent the next few with Kevin to make up for lost times. I could say that I had a crush on him before. Well, untill now. I think you probably think it's stupid, but for me it must

....  be love.

But one day, while we were sharing stories with each other, his phone rang. It was his girlfriend asking him to meet her somewhere to talk about something important. Kevin had no choice but to take me with in their meeting place.

While they were talking intently from a distance, I was just enjoying the music in my Ipod. It took almost an hour for them to talk so I enjoyed a few occasional glances at them while they were talking.

Then suddenly l his girlfriend slapped Kevin's face. I was so shocked. I ran towards them and asked them what happened. The girl.just walked away angrily without saying anything to me. I was so worried for both of them, because just that day before the girl called him up, he told me everything about her, about hoe much they really love each other. I felt restless because of  what happened, so I told to myself that I will do anything to fix their relationship.

I worked my way to be close with his ex-girlfriend. We became really, really close so I made a plan. In exactly a week,they should be back in each other's arms. But there's also a part of me that was jealous everytime I make a move to for them to be together again. I wrote love letters for each them and make it like they were the senders. I sent a  rose to the girl, with a card and a dozen of branded cholcolates and made it appear as if Kevin was the one who sent them. I found it really hard to make them back together. I will forever remember the efforts I exerted for that. On the last day of my "seven-day plan", I coaxed both of them to go to a disco bar. It was Sunday. I invited each of them saying they needed to be my chaperone. The plan was for them to meet each other there eithout knowing it beforehand.

When Kevin saw her at the disco, he immediately yanked me out.He was really angry at me. He was shouting and his face contorded like an ogre because he couldn't believe that I deceived him. I cried hard and went home. What a fool I had been! Ii squandered my money for that stupid plan to help my bestfriend and as a result, we hated each other.

The next morning, I saw Kevin again but I could feel that he was still irked at me. During lunch, my mother invited Kevin an his mother. While we were eating, my mom suddenly requested kevin to tour me around the district, so he did.

I was uncomfortable while I was with him. I was still mad at him because it felt like all my efforts were wasted. But while we were walking along the rice field, I was amazed at its beauty. I kept taking pictures so I could upload it later on. It took an hour or two before we reached the top of the hill but there were lots of animals such as buffalos, goats, horses, and cows. There was a big tree that caught my attention.

"It's a tree of bad spirits", Kevin suddenly spoke while I was taking a picture. "If you bumped inti it, or anything at it, you will have a bad luck. If I were you, I wont get too clise to it. "

" I dont think so," I retorded It's just a trick to scare me! I'm not scared of it", I said haughtily. The I picked a stone "Do you see this? Let's see if what you're saying is true." I stuck the tree, but nothing happened.

"The bad luck lasts for a very long time, sometimes forever," Kevin said.  "Whatever!", I shrugged, beggining to walk away. But the I suddenly stepped onto something wet and smelly. When I looked down, there was stool on my shoes. It was very gross. But Kevin just laughed at me. I cleaned my shoes on a well. "Stop laughing!" I shouted at him but he keeps on laughing untill he stop, but he's trying to keep his laugh  on his own.. 

  well good

"That's what you call karma or bad luck", he said with a teasing smile

"Shut up!" I replied.

Then we headed into the rice fields. While we were walking along the bush, I suddenly fell down on a mud. Kevin just laghed hard. harder than his laughter a while ago.  -_-

I tried to stand but I can't because it was so slippery. I tried and tried untill he offered me a hand. But instead of helping me up, he just joined me in the mud. I got mad because I was so dirty. I was covered with mud when I went home.

The naxt day, cousin came over and invited me for a swim. As we werr about to leave, Kevin suddenly arrived. Didn't have any choice but to take him with us. When we arrived at the beach, I was not in the mood because he was there. While I was preparing our picnic settings, he fircrd me to swim with him. I refused. But he didn't gave up. He carrired me into the deeper part of the beach. I was very angry and it felt like I was going to burst in anger. I swam into the shore and quickly went home bursting with anger. He followed me while shouting his apology, but I just dont listen at him.

After that day, he kept on coming to our house everyday and saying sorry over and over. I felt hid sincerity so I forgave him. He gave me flowers picked from my grandma's garden. Then he invited me for a snack and to go around the town. I qas very happy that day, because he was with me and we finally made peace with each other.

While we were eating ice cream, he asked me if I could be his girlfriend. But I refused, becausevI was too young to be in a relationship and I knew I wasn't ready. I explained it to him carefully. Firstly, I dont want to be just a fool to over come his loneliness, and second, I dont want to throw away our friendship. Even if I loved him, I chose to be honest with him. I knew that it was painfull for him to hear all those words but I knew he would understand. Before we went home, I said sorry to him and I told him that he'd be my bestfriend forever.

The next morning, my father got an emergency ca from his office. We needed to back to San Francisco. While we were about to leave, Kevin gave me letter that says..

  "  I can wait for you, untill you are ready to be my girl. I will always love you. "

I left our province with a big smile. And I knew that when I see Kevin again, I will be ready. And there's nothing more to do but to look forward to it. :)

********************************

Hahahist.. Hahahaha... xD that  were it all ends, for now ... aw... hahaha... xD sorry po!! *style ni chichay*

  Hahahaha... xD

tnx for reading my short story guys.. love lots! :*