❤ continuation... [ 3 of 4 ] ❤

I looked around but I can’t see that man anymore. Matt? I saw him infront of me... Kneeling down and proposing. This is the exact thing that happened 5 years ago. I saw the man full of light in front of us. “I am giving you the time. You are now revisiting your past. Change it if you want.” Then he disappeared.

I don’t understand, but whatever it is, I will not let him die. I hold his hand and told him that I want to go to different place, he agreed. When we already reached the exit of the park, we heard gunshots. He is safe now.

 “Where do you think you’re going Matthew?” said by a man who’s walking towards us. Five men are in front of us. They know Matt?

The two men hold me and took me away from him. “Let go of me!” I shouted.

“Don’t hurt her!” Matt angrily said.

“We will not hurt her if you will be obedient enough.” the man said then he laughed.

“What do you want?” Matt asked.

“Actually the original plan is to kill you immediately, but I think we can benefit from you if we will keep you alive. Now, tell me, who’s with you when you discovered our illegal operations?” He discovered what? He didn’t told me anything about this thing.

The man in my left pointed his gun in my head. “Are you going to answer my question or he will kill her?” I saw fear from his eyes as he looked at me.

“I am with Justine.” He answered. Justine...his bestfriend?

“Is it Justine Riaz?” the man asked again.

I saw pain in his face. He didn’t answered.  The man in my left spoke, “Do you want her to die?” Matt was startled. “Again, is that Justine Riaz?” the man asked angrily.

“Y-Yes” Matt answered stuttering.

“Good boy.” The man said then he...

“No! Stop it! Matt!” I screamed. Matt’s body fell down the ground full of blood after three gunshots in his heart. No, it can’t be. I already saved him! Then, that evil man who shoot him rode in the black car together with the other man.