Chapter 3- Beautiful man

I walked down the streets of Seoul, looking up at the tall buildings and bustling atmosphere. People ebbed through the city, men, and women on their way to work, students on their way to school. Slowly I walked through the throngs of people rushing to get to where they needed to go. Without pausing for thought I stepped into BTSMusic. It was by far the most eye-catching, stunning building. Situated on the corner of a large street the building stood tall and proud, it's grey brickwork was sleek. Large glass panels reflected the sun and the other beautiful buildings. But that wasn't what made the building so fantastic.

The building was made with two towers, these were connected by three separate bridges. The left tower rose higher than the right, it's roof sloped sharply down. Like BTSMuisc's signature logo. The first bridge was raised on pillars, it was the first-floor entrance. Sleek metal steps started against both buildings and met in the middle. Opening to the large glass doors. this meant that in the middle benches and a small garden created a space for employees.

The glass walls of the first floor were lit brightly.

Above the entrance, the bright white letters of BTSMusic sat with the famous logo. BTSMusic (beyond the scene music) was the top entertainment company. Only the biggest singers, idols, actors, celebrities belonged there. hopeful trainees used their blood sweat and tears to debut. These trainees didn't fail because they were hand-picked not to.

I hopped on the lift with a hoard of employees rushing in for their first few hours of work. The crowded lift emptied and stopped at the highest floor of the right tower.

Stepping out was cold, bitter wind slapping my face that was used to the building's warmth.

My brother held my hand as I cried over the toilet seat.

"Aren't trainees meant to be little angels who don't smoke?" he said jokingly back to me. His dark hair blew in the wind, as the bright morning sun glistening off his perfect looking face. He had rounded glasses perched on his straight nose.

Brilliant white teeth. Vomiting up the alcohol I had consumed with sadness.

"Alone usually, I've not seen you before."

"I'm a new trainee." I lied blowing out the dark smoke.

High cheekbones. Turning around I could see his smile despite his black mask, his large eyes squinted, smiley. I replied laughing,

"I don't want to do it anymore"

Jimin held my hand as he pulled me to the bed.

"Do what?" he whispered back.

Static filled my ears and grey flooded my vision.

"Oh yeah, new trainee just know that the door doesn't open from the outside keep it propped open."

The beautiful man's face blurred in front of mine. It became increasingly more difficult to see.

I didn't know who he was.

Groggily I began to wake up. Confused and very cold. Looking up I saw a face above mine, it blurred into focus as I rubbed my eyes. Yoongi's bored face hovered above mine, framed by the orange glow of the light bulb above our heads.

"Sorry, ill get up," I grumbled sitting up. Slowly I blinked my eyes coming more and more into focus. It was completely pitch black.

"Don't worry it felt warmer," he grumbled.

His cheeks where pink, I couldn't tell if it was from the cold or embarrassment.

"How long was I asleep?"