part 1 - Pain

When I was ten years old I lost my mother to liver cancer, after she died my father could no longer take care of me alone, even with the benefits he claimed. After he got tired of all the failed job interviews, he sent me away to a school for 'mentally troubled' children on the other side of the country. I had to stay there for one year to give my father a chance to get more money..he promised me he would be back to get me. After a year passed I was told to wait outside the school gate for him, I waited three days hoping for him to turn up...he never did. One on the teachers found me sitting against a tree. She told me my father had run away to another country.
My father, the man who I thought loved me had abandoned me with no place to go.

I didn't speak for atleast six months, to the other students I was invisible until one girl started to notice me. Heather Morgan..the 'pretty girl'
For a long time she pretended to be my best friend, I was introduced to a boy called Alex Domes, I instantly fell in love..and I thought he loved me back until I found out Heather slept with him the day after I told her my crush. I noticed she hadn't been the same, she started hanging around with bitchy girls..even starting false rumors about me. But she was my only friend, what could I do about it?

A week went by, I was sitting in my dorm reading 'Grail Knight'. Me and heather shared a room and strangely she hadn't been sleeping there for two days, I just guessed she was sleeping in Alex's room. Suddenly I noticed a small red letter slip under my door, I got up and opened the door as anyone would, no one was there. I picked up the letter and opened it.

Dear Lucile,
I am truly sorry about what happened between
Me and heather, I promise we are no longer together
Please meet me outside the school gates after
Class. 
Love, Alex

I was happier than ever, I thought he was finally going to ask me out..then I wouldn't be alone anymore. After all my classes I grabbed my coat and fixed my black long hair, at the time it was down to my knees in pig tails. I rushed out the gates and waited for him to come, after three minutes he arrived and hugged me. Obviously I hugged back.
He then grabbed my hand and lead me into the woods..my happiness slowly faded as I saw heather, lily and haily standing by a willow tree, waiting for us.
Two more guys showed up to, I'd never seen them before.

Alex pushes me to the ground and kicked my stomach, I looked up at him as heather and the others joined in, beating me until I bled and screamed. One of the two boys began stripping me as the other tapped my mouth. Now no one could save me.
I was rapped by the boy, the other refused to because I was 'ugly'. The others continued to beat me..heather pulled out a pair of scissors from her purse and pulled my hair cutting it off...
After two whole hours of this abuse they just left me laying there....leaving me for dead.