Louvre Wonder

There were a lot of things to be said about Ally Brooke. She loved her family. She Loved her bandmates. She loved to smile, she loved dogs and cats. She also loved looking at beautiful things, which is why she loved art.

So that's why, when they got a couple of days off in Paris, in the European leg of their world tour of their fourth album, she finally visited the Louvre.

She took a selfie in front of it (because it's the Louvre!!!!!) and walked inside. And it was everything she hoped for.

----------------------

There were some things about Ally Brooke that not a lot of people knew. Including the fact she liked to look at beautiful things yes but also at beautiful women.

She sighed happily and kept walking to yet another part. She liked to look at art and think about the person behind it. Were they as vibrant as their piece? As perfectionist as some works seemed to be? Were they troubled and used art as escape. Were they smart? Some she might find out about, some she might ever know.

She looked up and frowned seeing a few girls she swears she saw a couple of times already. When ten minutes later she saw them yet again she sighed, this time on dismay. They asked for autographs and she gave them, only to meet with them again 20 minutes later and Ally had to admit she was creeped out. Instead of doing the sensate thing and calling security she kinda ran inside the louvre (She would deny she ever did that) took a couple of turns until she was away enough from them.

She ended up in a totally different part and settle to look around a bit more before leaving to meet the girls. They would go to an opening of the new pediatric ward of the largest hospital in Paris, and visit the children there. She looked to the side and her eyes caught a very beautiful view indeed.

There was a woman standing a few feet from her, close enough that Ally could barely hear French words spoken into her phone as she had a concentrated look on her face. She let herself examine the woman profile, dark her pulled up, white dress that looked expensive enough to make Ally guess she was someone important, she also could see a Louvre name tag and guessed she was someone important there. She had light skin and light make up and dark red lipstick that made Ally eyes linger a bit longer there. She was tall, as in she probably had ten inches on Ally.

A smile formed by itself and Ally really could not help the words that escaped her.

"Wow. French women are so tall and gorgeous."

She observed for a few more seconds, watching as the woman smiled in response to something said to her in the phone, before Ally decided to leave, before she turned into the creep one.

------------------------------

There was one thing everyone knew about Ally Brooke. She loved wonder woman. In the 'platonic hero' way and in the 'woman crush Wednesday' way.

Yes, yes, she was turning 26 soon, but she was still in awe of her.

So when Wonder Woman was present in the inauguration (Which they later found out the here actually gave the money for), Lauren, Dinah and Normani looked at each other with knowing smiles because meeting Wonder woman was kinda of Ally dream, shed sigh at the TV every time news came in from yet another Wonder Woman feat.

It was all really fast really, the somehow got Ally close enough to ask for an autograph (There was a line of kids, a few teens but Dinah joked that with Ally size she could fit in. She got a slap in the arm).

Ally asked for an autography somehow without stuttering or making a fool of herself, but with awe clear in her face and she almost passed out when THE Wonder Woman wrote something on a piece of paper for her.

She opened her eyes and stared at the written words.

'For the tiny gorgeous American woman who loves art. Never lose your wonder.'

Ally looked up quickly but there was no one anymore. She let the girls led her to the car  while Ally was still wondering how she knew.

------------

There are somethings Ally Brooke will always treasure, and that note in one of them. 

She clutched the note close to her. Dinah teased her about having a lovesick puppy look on her face and Lauren glared and told her to leave it. She hugged Ally shoulder and let her small friend lean on her.

"I wish I had a chance at all"

Lauren smiled sadly because Ally was right, she didn't have.

"Well at least you met your idol. Who knows maybe in another universe Allycat"

Ally smiled looking out of the window.

Yes. Maybe in another universe.