My Birthday Surprise

Alright this is going to be my first post of a story on here so wish me the best of luck. i hope you all like it vote and comment please!!!!! i love peoples opinions so if you have any then just fan me and then message me! happy blinding everybody! :)

~Cuddlegurl23

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i fell to my knees and crawled my half drained body to the others i couldn't help but think of what had happened and out of three simple little words all this damage was caused.

Two Months Before

"Happy birthday!" i look up and see my boyfriend on top of me with a cup cake in his hands. "awe your so sweet!" "yes and if u don't get up then your present is going to leave!" "Riley what are you talking about!" i got up close to his face confused on what he meant. "I'm talking about if you don't kiss me now then i'm..." i pressed my lips up on his to make him to shut up and stop trying to act mean.

"Oh Jenni!" Our lips separated almost instantly. "Go,go,go,go,go! Hide." the second i said that Riley jumped up and ran to my window i looked at him one last time before he hopped out of my room and to my back yard to sneak away from our all nigher.

i look back to my door as my parents walk in. "Happy Birthday Sweetie!" "thanks I'm finally 16." my parents went from happy to sad. "Darling," my dad said "we have something that we should of told you earlier." i look at them in a curious way 'what in the world are they talking about?' "Well sweetie are family is a little different then some of the other families in Blue Springs Missouri." "Well what do you mean?" my parents looked at each other in despair. "well Jenni when i and your father turned 16 we started to change, RAPIDLY and if we told you this stuff sooner in your life then you would have understand how i had you at the age of 16 with your father by my side." ... this is making no sense. "what are you guys talking about?"

My mom looks at me and said "Never mind about this for now get ready we have a surprise for you."

"OK bye then" "Happy birthday Jenni." are my parents going crazy, what is up with them???

after i got out of bed cleaned up and got dressed i went out to the kitchen with my cup cake and sat down with my parents. "Jenni where'd you get the cup cake?" i look behind me and see my little brothers Obadiah and Jeremiah with a big birthday card that read " Do you know what 8 plus 8 is?" then they opened it up and it read "No not fish (dumb teenager) its 16! Well really its just our ages adding up to how old you are now, so your welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and at the bottom of the card my brothers signed it.

i gave them a big smile as i got up and i attacked them with a huge hug! "Jenni!" "your kinda crushing ... us" i let go of them and Obadiah said "Wow when did you get so strong?" "yeah i thought u were going to kill us with your massive hug!" Jeremiah looks at me as he rubs his sides. "awe don't be such babies!"

i look back at my parents who are having a private conversation with whispering involved. "Well we know that she is but now she needs to find him" whispers my mom then my dad said "Well what do you think tonight is for..." i cut them off "Who needs to find who, and whats tonight?" my parents and brothers look up at me "what are you talking about Jen" Jeremiah asks "I'm talking about what mom and dad were just saying." "we didn't hear them there all the way on the other side of the room" Said Obadiah i look over as my parents get up and walk over.

"sit down kids." i grab my cup cake and sat down with my brothers on the couch. "OK were just going to come out with it!" "were were wolves." i look at my parents in shock, 'are they crazy or just stupid?' my parents look at me, my dad then said "were not crazy or stupid Jenni were super natural!" "how how did you know that i... that?" my mom looks at me and said i told you we were different.

"i don't believe this." "cool!" my brothers say as they chime in to this nightmare of mine. "Jenni were also the Alpha family of the Blue Springs pack, witch makes you the future Alpha of are pack." what!? they cant be serious? "we are serious witch brings me to some bad news that we need to tell you Jenni," my mom pauses as i look up at her as she continues. "Riley isn't one of us and we know that you care for him but we don't want you to hurt him, so you need you to break up with him its not right, royalty isn't even supposed to have any contact with humans." i can feel the tears start to roll down my face. "Why would you let me get so close to them then!" i can feel my blood boil. "we wanted you to have a normal life before we tied you to this life commitment."

i look at them with anger, i take a deep breath and say then what were you talking about with someone finding 'him' tonight?" my parents look at me and then by mom said "We were talking about you sweetie to night you find your mate!" my mom gets a big smile on her face and i can tell that she is picturing this as some amazing princess fairy tale but there is only one problem... I don't want to break up with Riley! Not now anyways, sure we've had are ups and downs but were still good with each other i mean sure i get a little ticked off when he asks for sex and he knows that i won't do such a thing until i'm married but he usually makes up for his mistakes. Right?

"Honey i'm sorry but you got to let him go." my dad grabs my hand and i quickly jump up and hug him tight i think to myself 'just don't make me do it today!' 'Whatever you wish princess!' i look at my dad for a second then i hear my mom say pretty cool huh?" i laugh a little bit then have my mom and brothers into a family group hug.