Chapter 1

The bell hanging above the door rang, as he walked in. He was wearing his hair to the side, as usual. He sat down in the corner table, where he always sits. I gave him a few moments to sit down and get comfortable, before I walked over to serve him his usual sand which and green tea.
He always comes at 8, so at 7:50 I prepare his order, a sand which and green tea.

As I walked over to him, he seemed odd, not himself, he normally has a big smile on his face, but today he had a look of sadness. I didn't want to ask but I just had to.

"Here's your Green Tea!"

"Thank you!" He took a sip of the tea, "and its still hot too, your the best!"

"Yep!" I stood there watching him..I hesitated but It just slipped out of my mouth.

"Is everything okay, you look a little down?"

"Thank you for asking but everything is fine"

"Oh okay, well..." I didn't want to push it so I said bye and went back to the counter.

DING!

The bell rang!

She walked over to him in the corner.

She had short, wavy black hair, and when she walked her wips swung from side to side. She suddenly stopped!

She turned her head agresivly and saw me watching her.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!!!!!"

She yelled across the shop.

How rude can a person be! Like I mean who storms Into a Starbucks and starts yelling at costumers!!! Rude!

She stood there, as if she wanted a answer.

She gave a big angry snarl and continued to walk over to him.

She stopped in front of him, then a loud voice filled the shop,

"HOW COULD YOU!! I LOVED YOU, AND YOU GO AND FUCKING CHEAT  ON ME!!!  YOU DICK"

Then when she finished she grabbed his special green tea, THAT I MADE FOR HIM, and crushed it on him!

Everyone in the shop was watching. As he quickly grabbed a napkin to wipe the steaming hot tea.

I walked over to her, I tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Hey, excuse me Ms. You should go now!!" I quietly said to her. I am the type of person that doesn't like to trouble people.

"Fine, I will" she stopped and then continued, "But just know that this man deserved this!!"

She stomped out, after leaving everyone speechless.

Okay , that was the first chapter I hoped you liked it.. I am just starting to write fanfics so I am bit that good.
Please vote for me
Thanks