Chaptet 4

As I walked down the dark broken street, I thought about how his arms caught my body, and the way he smelt. He smelt of freshly baked sugar cookies with a spot of homemade frosting. His smooth body felt warm and familiar, like I had fallen into his arms before.

The sound of my shoes on the stones made a crunching noise which distracted me from the loud wind that howled, and the rustling from the bushes. All I could think about was him.

The rustling from the bushes grew louder, but I didn't think much about it, I kept walking at a slow pace. I could feel the presence of a figure behind me, or a animal.

The smell of sugar cookies filled my air way, making me slow my breathing down. I was In heaven. Fluffy clouds filled the sky, the bright full moon was huge, which you could see from behind the clouds.

All I could think about were his hands.
A familiar shape, blinded my eyes, and blocked my mouth.

Acting fast, I quickly bent my arm and stabbed by elbow into the body. I must have hit something important because the figure fell to the ground, moaning.

I didn't look back, I just ran. What if they were a rapiest, I am not ready to go through that. What if they are a ceral killer, whose killed 15 little girls, 12 boys and still hasn't been caught.

The smell of sugar cookies left my body, and the smell of garbage lifted my nose hairs. I had waken up from my dream, and realized I was in the real world, I wasn't always going to get what I wanted.

I could see my bright yellow house on the corner, our neighborhood had bright colours painted on he houses. My friends always called my street, "Sesame Street"

My legs slowed me down, i came to a stop, I was out of breath. My lungs got dense and it hurt to take a deep breath in.

(Breaths)

I bent over to breath.
A warm feeling, broke into my head. Sugar cookies.... My hero

I got up, and slowly walked to my house, when I opened the front door, all the lights were off.

I knew she wouldn't be home. As always. What did I expect from her, love, she can't give me love. My mom is never home to kiss me on the cheek and tuck me into bed. Not even here to tell me she loves me.

I slipped into bed, my window let in enough light to keep me up. The moon was to bright. It was to quiet, to silent. I could here ....... Nothing.

The wind was cold, my nose went pink. It got harder to breath, just as I took a deep breath it started to shake me, I could feel my body letting go. I knew this was the end. I fell. I feel into the abiss.

The light showed me him. It was him. He was my savour, my hero, my destiny. He caught me. He saved me. He rescued me. He  was he one who held me.

I fell into a deep sleep, as I dreamt of my destiny, my hero.