Chapter ~ 5

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Ease. Your feet slide across the tiles of the grocery store with such ease, no problems, no worries ahead of you as you make your way through the place and grab a few items lugging your trolley across the floor.

Nothing abnormal has happened so far and you're starting to grow weary, maybe just paranoid at the peacefulness of the whole situation, no ones coming after you and it makes you wonder 'what is their plan?' In spite of this thought however, you tell yourself to stop being so paranoid and continue to hum along to the music in the background.

Minding your own business you're about to turn the corner when the sound of metal clashing fills your ears, your body jerks a little at the note before you look up to glare at your oppressor.

A girl. Nothing seemingly special about her less the fact that the frown lines consuming her forehead suggest she's usually in a sour mood. Her dark hair matches the shade of yours and if you weren't unsure you'd definitely accuse her of copyrighting your style.

"Great, another thing I need to trademark" you mumble to yourself as she continues to burn holes into your face with her laser like eyes. "Watch where you're going" she barks- clearly agitated by something.

"Excuse me" you scowl "you bumped into me", the girl looks at you oddly, it's as though no one's had the audacity to speak back to her, you however couldn't care less.

"Your eyes aren't my problem" she retorts "and your brain isn't mine" you snap, silence overwhelms the pair of you before a small grin makes it's way onto her face. "I'm Yojin" she introduces whilst extending her arm "y/n" you reply unsurely whilst taking it. She smirks on hearing and you cautiously raise a brow.

"You're new here" she says as you nod suspiciously "how did you-" your question's abruptly cut off when she decided to reply nonetheless. "Your pretty face wouldn't go unnoticed in these halls."

You're still trying to decipher the girl before you as she begins to speak again "I'll see you around" she grins as you nod. 'I hope not' is your initial thought, there's no way you're willing to sabotage this mission just to make friends.

•••

You finally make your way to the dorms whilst clutching onto the heavy grocery. Eyes scan your movements as you look around and notice the herd of students staring at you.

Quickly walking you reach your dorm cursing yourself for forgetting your keys as you knock on the door with a sigh. The raven haired male opens the door and you smile a little when he takes the bags and settles them on the counter.

Before you get a full view of the men sitting on your couch however, Jungkook runs up to you and covers your eyes "put your shirt back on Jimin" you hear a voice say.

"Why?, it's not like she doesn't wanna see" you hear the cocky little man reply "just because I can't see you doesn't mean I can't hear you either" you snap whilst attempting to pry Jungkook's grip away, unfortunately for you however his hands are so strong they don't even move an inch.

You end up punching him god knows where and his grip instantly slips off "don't touch my faceu" you scold, but he's lying on the floor with his hands covering his crotch. He's recovered from your punch, you know that because he's staring at you, eyes red with fury.

"Fuck" you squeak and before you know it he's scooped you up and over his shoulder, you kick your arms and legs as he carries you to your room "let go of me" you struggle, silence overwhelms you when he throws you on your bed and towers over you.

"Molestation" you exclaim with your eyes squeezed shut however, not even a squeak leaves your mouth when you peel your eyes open. Light, piercing brown eyes stare back at you, the nearness making you put up your guard as you take in the captivating warmth radiating off of him, it's not even attraction that your feeling right now, it's sheer and utter disbelief.

"Wrong move y/n" He taunts breathily and then his lips, they hover over yours as a look of concern conquers your face. You're not particularly concerned for yourself, but you are worried about his future wife after you cause him pain in the balls again.

Using all the strength you have, you roll over so you have him trapped in the same position he had you in earlier, your lips morph to form a sly grin, mocking the raven haired Male as you lean towards him, you both know who's in control now.

His eyelids shut on their own accord as you move closer, your warm breath fanning his ear as your full lips lightly graze underneath. Jungkook's breath hitches in his throat until you pull away completely, laughing hysterically at his flustered state.

He opens his eyes at the sudden lack of warmth and you roll over to the side laying down beside him, your laughter however dies down as he walks to leave. "Jungkook?" You call but he doesn't seem to be listening at all.

Was he perhaps mad at you?