Author's Note-Important

Hey guys, I know that I have a lot of Odd Squad stories going on at the moment. I have my, "Top Ms. O" story, "Otis x Reader One Shots," and my "Odd Squad One Shots" for ships. But anyway, I wanted to post this story because it's an idea that I have been thinking about for awhile now, and just recently I really go into wanting to write more for it. I also want to make sure that I get most of it written before they might actually have a show about Otis's true identity. I want to write my theory first (with an added love story twist), because then it will seem weird after I know the real reason. I have no clue what Otis's secret will turn out to be, but what I do know is that I love thinking of the different possibilities. This story is just one example of an idea I have. I won't be posting anymore new Odd Squad stories, unless I were to finish this one, and my "Top Ms. O" book. The one shots I just write for whenever an idea strikes me, so I'll continue those until I decide that I'm done writing them. I love writing for Odd Squad so much! Something about it just inspires me endlessly, which I can't explain. It might be because literally anything can happen with it. We're getting new surprises from that show all the time-Odd Todd, and hopefully the truth about Agent Otis's past someday. I want to thank you so much for reading any single one of my stories or one shots. I do not expect you to read them all, let alone even one of them, but all of your support means everything to me. You are some of the reason why I'm inspired to even keep writing on here. So thank you so incredibly much. I hope you can understand my reasoning behind having so many stories (besides the obvious fangirl side of me XD I love you all.

~Kimberly~