Chapter 3: Cinderella

Ray-Ray

I left the hotel room shortly after Prodigy stormed out. To be honest, I was sick of how selfish he was being. He acts as if the world revolves around him and that his problems are more important than anyone else's. I wasn't going to stand it anymore. I knocked on the room door that Misty was staying in and waited for it to open.

"Hey Ray," Nadine said smiling.

I smiled back, "Uh, hey. Is Misty in here?"

"Oh. Yeah..." She said looking back, "I mean, no!"

"Well, if you see her, just tell her that I need to talk to her."

"Oh, yeah. I can definitely do that. Thanks for coming."

She quickly shut the door, leaving me somewhat confused. I bet Misty was really in there, but she just didn't want to talk to me. I understand why, I guess. But, she's pretty much the only person who I know would listen.

I turned around and bumped into Jaelin. Why me?

"Oh. Sorry," she said walking away, glued to her phone.

That's strange of her. I just had to say something.

"So, what? No hello? No I want to be with you forever?"

She laughed and turned back around, "Ray... It's over between us."

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, poor baby. Still hung up on our break up, huh? I know it's hard to not miss me, but you just have to move on like I did."

"I mean, I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I think it's only fitting to say it again. You're crazy, Jaelin."

"Whatever it takes for you to get over me, honey."

With that said, she disappeared down the hall. I'm not going to lie, it did hurt. But just a little. I decided to go down to the lobby and see if there were any fans I could hang out with and take my mind off of everything.

"Oh my God! It's Trevor Jackson!" I heard some girls yell.

I followed the screams and saw Trevor with girls crowding around him. Including Jaelin. Well, now I know who she's moved on to.

"Trev!" I yelled to him.

He looked at me and came over smiling, "What's up, Ray?"

"Nothing much, really. What brings you to the ATL?"

"Um, actually, your tour," he laughed.

"What?"

"I'm co-headlining with you guys."

"Since when?"

"Uh, since forever, where you been, man?"

"In another world, obviously. Wow. That's great. Aye, I was just about to go scope out the city, want to come?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Just let me go up to my room and let my manager know."

"Cool."

He left with the crowd of girls following behind, but they were stopped at the elevator. Some waved at me, so I halfheartedly waved back and waited in the lobby.

Misty Waters

"Why won't you talk to him?" Nadine asked after rushing Ray out.

 I looked at my stomach in the bathroom mirror's reflection, "Do I look... fat?"

"What? Of course not. Why would you ask that?"

"No reason."

"You need to talk Ray, Mist."