Chapter 1

I'll be kind of basing this from the anime and don't worry this anime doesn't really belong to me. I just find the story quite funny and adorable for everything that happens in it.

___________________________________________________________

(Y/N) Aomori has been studying in Fumizuki Academy but as he came in the very Academy he was sick as hell along with his best friend; Mizuki Himeji and he knew things weren't going as well as he thought. He didn't regret being unable to answer the test but he did regret going to school carelessly and sick as hell.

He was walking down the school grounds and he accepted the letter from one of the teachers as he frowned seeing he was placed in Class F. His parents would be sorely disappointed but as long as he kept his grades up being in Class F wouldn't matter and he wondered what Class Mizuki was in.

He sat at the very back and he sees that his class had the worst classroom above all but facilities didn't matter as long as he can study. He noticed how the class was only filled with boys, noticing the nasty mats, short pillows, short table and the worn out window that had so many holes also damage in it.

Fumizuki Academy is quite ruthless and he looked at the teacher as he listened to Akihisa rant about every single thing while he just wanted to get through the day just to get started with everything. He sighed and soon smirked when Akihisa was given a super glue to fix the leg on his short table and he looked at the teacher knowing who seemed quite boring for a teacher.

"Okay, I'm your homeroom teacher; Mr. Fukuhara. I look forward to teaching you-"His desk broke and he had no reaction as he walked out while talking "I'll be back with some tools you guys study or whatever." He said and he left while Aki outs some glue on his broken desk as he kept ranting.

"How am I supposed to spend a year in here?" Akihisa started and puts the broken leg on his desk as he made sure it wouldn't fall off then a boy with red hair spoke while lying on the tatami mats looking quite laid back and relaxed. "Don't complain you're the one who should've done better on the test." He said with an annoyed tone in his voice but barely visible to others.

"Yuuji? I didn't know you'd be here." The boy who had brown hair said as he was quite surprised to find one of his buddies stuck in class F and Yuuji looked at his side indicating one of their friends in the same class too. "It's not just me."

"Hey, there!" A girl in red ponytail said and she looked quite cheerful even if she was stuck in Class F. "Shimada, of course! It totally makes sense that you're in this class!" Akihisa told her bluntly since the idiot didn't realized what he just said Minami was furious, grabbing him by the head and putting him in a head lock while he yelled in pain.

"I grew up in Germany it's not my fault I can't understand that stupid Kanji." She said with her hands rested on her hips after knocking Akihisa down and Kouta came in thinking he might be able to peek underneath Minami's skirt but didn't.

"You're all as lively as usual." Hideyoshi said and walked in looking blank yet cute. "Hideyoshi? Wow, it's good to see you!" Akihisa said and he smiled. "Well, as you'd expect from Class F just a bunch of scruffy looking dudes. Lucky us." Akihisa said but stopped seeing (Y/N) who was reading by the corner and some of them noticed him and they knew he was best friends with Mizuki but why did he gets stuck in Class F?

"I didn't know you'd be in here, (Y/N)." Akihisa said and (Y/N) looked at him then back to reading then he looked up when Yuuji called him. "What happened?"

"I felt sick and failed the test same way as Mizuki did." He said and Yuuji nodded as he didn't asked further more since the boy spoke rarely to them but they knew he was a good person just closed off to everyone but not to Mizuki. Akihisa stared at (Y/N) who stared right back at him then he tilted his head since he had no emotion whatsoever around them. "What's wrong, Yoshii?"