NOTE

Warning!

This book contains graphic violence, sexual activity and strong languages that may not be appropriate for young readers but who tf cares, Im even one of those young lmao. Please read at your own risk.

Acknowledgement to readers:

I would like to say thank you for those who read my other books. I hope you would like this new story with new fictitious events. Sorry if some events won't go the way you want to but I will do my best to satisfy all readers.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

About the story:

This story revolves around the lifestyle of the protagonist, of course, Celine. Celine is a highschool student that lives in a world that is bloody. Hackers, gangs, mafias, reapers, contracts(the dominants and submissives,fights, action may include.

Then the Freinir mafia have been fooled by an illegal transactor and got all of their money, golds and even their mansion. They got bankrupt and lost their power. There is only one way to get their revenge and bring back Freinir mafia.

And that is to submit Celine to the leader of the mafia that stole their power. That is to submit Celine to Van Voltariz.

Langguage: Filipino

You may now proceed. You have been warned.

ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪsᴍ ɪs ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ!